My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

H.O.M.E

And I aint tokin abt the hippest biggest ravin spot in Sydney.. I am tokin abt where the heart is..
where people who mean the most to you actually reside and cohabit...
Man.. So glad sharing Cathay flight with Lydia.. Flight home never felt so brief before..
Once I stepped down the car.. I just had to eat mom's 'bakmie ayam".. goodness.. i really couldnt find chicken noodle this good overseas... or even in indon itself..
Bros and me were in an instant back to the three crazee noisee amigos again.. Rappin here there.. screaming.. arguing.. mimicking.. laming.. laughing.. yelling.. bullshitting.. playacting... well well... hv i missed them or wat?????

" They say this is home..
Where u get cocooned in a dome...
Made of honey and the sweetest foam..
ANd in here.. you wouldnt wanna roam.."