My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Freak SHow

Tell u what... too much South Park and you will get so warped yourself... I am startin to lose my mind siah... stripping down the corridor.. bring toothbrush to kitchen.. and coffee to toilet...
Get a grip la gurl.. what ave u done...
Heh.. today went down China town to meet Jackie... the sweetie needs to see doctor.. Eczema gettin bad... Elisha is sick too.. his tonsils flared up again.. Cat's Kieran got bitten by some insects and got ill too.. ehh.. Whats happening............??? sigh....
Well.... all's well that ends well.. they will get well soon...
So far... I still cant upload goddamn pics into the website.. I dunno why..
everytime I click on the add pic icon.. IE shuts down on me.. thanls by the way..
I am audi... maybe to get out and get sick..
taa

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Keep up the good work » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home