My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, December 06, 2004

Monday Mellow

Eh.. didnt realise.. itz been 2 days since ZOuk Out started...
We had a pre glow that day... but we ended pissed too early.. like.. by 10!!!
SO by the time I hit the dance floor.. I kinda sobered up and went.. sianzz... hahaha..
but it was all goood.. met soooo many friends... Vionne and Pat at members as usual...
Abs, Sara.. Elisha and the ruggers .. Outnumbered.. but that was all goodd.. hahhaa..
everyone was commuting from tent to tent to sand to tent to sand...
ANd of coz.. THe hyenass.. stupid Jac went MIA for a good first half with a faggart with a frilly skirt and a tube... hahah... OK OK.. Sham you were lookin good!!!...
Cat, Violet, Sandra and Farah... heuheue.. wah .. so many babes right.. I couldnt find Maddie though.. I think the whole place too big and scatteredd... but all's good...
However... I was too shacked to wait up for PVD..=(............. I'll catch him elsewhere I guess...
But I reckon.. sand doesnt make a very conducive dance floor.. friggin horse immitator dancers were digging out and spraying sand into me... How to dance like that!!! Hehehehe...
All is still good.... Well.. I av all the time to recuperate.. So.,... but maybe next time I will just hit Zouk for PVD, Satoshi and Pippi.. aighttt...

1 Comments:

At 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

best regards, nice info » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home