My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Runnin outta time..

Somehow.. i seem to be havin too many things on my hand..
Besides the fact that I always wake up late due to prior clubbing sessions, I've been rushing about like a madwoman.. close to collapsing at the end of the day...

Need to rush FYP, needs to go down plant, needs to go jamming, needs to go for shoots, dance pratices.. gigs, interviews and performances, more clubbing, parties, birthdays, farewells.. and other errands that may seem irrelevant ,but really took up a lot of my time..
Heh... how? I am so glad Sunday is a bit of a break, other than going shopping with Vionne, I can catch more than the usual amount of winks and read some books.. MOnday comes.. I really better start jailing myself in my room and write up about Biomass Cogeneration plants and their efficiencies.. haha.. Oh oh.. and the school pubs V-day article.. Hmm. Did I miss anything out?

When I finally fly back on Wed.. I can finally stretch out a bit.. before Fyp comes chasing after me again.. BUt oh well.. jolly good.. maybe when I have time.. I will write out my Xmas list.. and my new year Resolution,,, Well I've got one.. I am gonna be stronger, focused and very very determined to pursure my dreams.. Stop doing things half f*ck half f*ck Marcelly!!! For goodness sake!!!
Me audi.. muax

2 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! nissan vanette workshop manuals downloads mesotherapy in the free online encyclopedia nissan altima 2002 dash trim Pain express relief Aprilaire humidifier water panels Illinois camping guide Buy nexium ambian online

 
At 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home