My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Hurie down me chimney

Rite... Ever felt loneliest in a huge crowd? Guess my mind is always elsewhere.. lala land... Such a psychopath me.. Could there been a hidden agenda all along? COuld there be something at the end of the line? If you're just so damn fond of a thang.. know im by the book. then whats next?
COuld there be anything elz? COuld some1 you hardly noe give such humongous impact? MOreover if it lingers.. Could someone you already knew be the one? WHich one then? If you had loved that person.. Could you love him again? What about like?..
Anyway.. the day was havoc.. screwed up first song.. but my fav song went so well.. screwed up first dance too. the friggin Cd jumped many times.. but Toxic was good..
Sze's Bday surprise went alrite.. guess she might hv guessed it all along.. but oh well..
Went union bar with Dc to see Bel Sam Agnes Pin How and David.. heh.. with an officer around.. I still couldnt keep my mouth shut.. Pin How almost got me arrested.. handcuffs? awww...
He said he could handcuff my legs.. oh oh.. not the legs please..I like em ajarr.. eh... j/k k..
Gettin more skeptical by the day.. there's no true love out there.. just many make-dos..
Guess time doesnt pass fast enough.. I still have relapses.. but so glad we can all still be friends.. or at least acquaintances...
Days gonna get busier next few days.. I am so gonna dieeeeee...
I am audi.. wakin up early tom to rebond.. heh..
ciao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home