My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hmmss...

Ayoyo.. A day to go before I go home... finally.. I just wanna see my mom.. see my bros.. see my dad.. see JOjo.. my sausage datschun dog who curls up like snake and whose butt skids when running round corners..
... haizz...Anyway. some more boliao update.. Shooting was brief today.. Ran errands and now gonna nap awhile before I meet Darren and our other VPS partner to discuss directions and prospects of exporting exotic goods from my homeland..
Awritey.. tryin to upload pics into blog... see how that goes... =)