My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 16, 2004

oh wad a nite..

Why is friggin Spore so friggin small? WHy do u meet the same people at mambo? why was Jac so drunk? Why was everyone there? Why was the whole night so messed up?
Why was I so angsty? Why was I so excited? Why was I so happy? Why was I so confused?
Anyway.. had a great nite out.. tho damn wasted too.. DC n me were friggin squeezin thru phuture and butt rubbed for some time til I hit the members and met the usual people.. WHYYYY IS SPORE SO SMALL?? WHY DO EBERYBODY GO TO ZOUK?????

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Best regards from NY! Sample management training contracts suburan hockey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home