My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

CDCMC@Z


2 of me BeztFrens: Cat & DC ,..and me and Connor, the Irish dude : Kieran's side kick.. And I kicked Kieran and Connor's asses on a lil Rap battle dat fateful nite.. they were trasheddddd.. !!muahahaha..!
.. Taken @ Zouk.. Many more happy times ahead.. cheers! Posted by Hello

DC is one bloke who can roughly read me by the palm.. coz we've said the same phrase at the same time too many times.. we kept slapping each others's foreheads til my producer once started calling me a LOHAN!... We communicate in anagrams.. so now we have secret codes...
like.. hot doggin for good night!! (now, that's one secret out you stupid marcelly!) haha.. this is why it took us 5 mins to reply each others msn msgs sometimes.. coz too bo liao.. all in anagrams.. thx to the world wide craze on Da Vinci code.. so now we wanna be cool and in.. and anagram savvy...and intelligent seeming..
Around March 04,DC came back from Germany with a big present for moi.. it was really quite big.. keke..He said It's gonna be my best friend for life (if it endures that long).. especially on rainy days.. It has been my bestfriend and has given me tremendous joy in uncountable occasions...
Now.. whenever I wail or wallow to DC.. complaining how bored, sian or down I am.. he would ty to bochup me and utter :" Eh.. I didnt give you that present for nothing hor!!!"
Ayee... true...
Anyway.. DC is prolly the closest guy friend I have to date.. dunno why we never end up datin each other tho ppl have brought that up to me too many times..
He thinks I am a boy in a girl's body and I think he knows too much already.. no fun!!!!

Connor Was a BIG disappointment.. such a hunky Irish bloke, and I thought so..bah!, he hit Zouk one nite and went off with an oversized baggage with long uncombed hair that keeps sticking all over her lipglossed dory lips.. Sorry mate. I gave up on you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home