My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Li Cai Zhu


In Awe??? Posted by Hello
SSHhh... Yeah.. thats me Chinese alias.... Being associated with colourful pig, veggie pig or veggie pearl.. I was nvr that fond of my name.. Noone calls me by it anyway.. *thank god for dat*.. wouldnt wan ah zhu or zhu zhu.. or xiao zhu!!! i will go berserk!!
Btw Cai Zhu = colourful pearl, given by my late grandma..
I wanna change me name!! Was think of Cai Xia.. But too much la.. colourful summer.. heh.. But it's also like.. Cai(wealth) Xia(down).. hmm.. either money depletes or money pours down.. what do u think? Money downpour?? Yeah baby..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home