My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, December 23, 2004


Black black sky.. white white me.. red red Cat.. We were smashed by 10 ish before we even entered the ZoukOut arena.. too early into stuphor.. no wonder i couldnt stay til PVD spins.. dang.... Posted by Hello
Cat ... Cat....... Cat is so sweeeeettt... She's one of the best babes I have... So sincere. so candid.. watch out tho! She's feisty bordering on violent sometimes..
She's way too intelligent for the society though.. she only watched and reads anything intellectually stimulating... hates reality shows.. and stuff like that... She will call them.. " Fucken bullshit.. fucken waste of time la!! " Then.. hor.. her middle finger shows up quite a bit these days.. heuheuheue.. But I love herrrrrr I love love her la.. She beats any guy on tennis with her left hand I bet.. hehe.. Aye.. when she leaves me and Jac behind for Germany in Feb.. we will be such sorry asses...