My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

X-lounge X-mas X-Review

One too many drinks at xmas aint too good.. just glad i got home , washed up, staggered to bed and mom didnt stir.. phew..
Well it started out at Four Season's Bar.. THe jazz band was playing.. the company was good.. and the drinks kept coming.. Port, B-52 tequila vodka....
But X-lounge is terribly kewl.. Loved the decor.. its 2 decked.. Lower decked armed with high ceilings.. contemporary design,high wooden pillars, pebbles, glass staircases, with a touch of spa-zen ness: coy and slick..
RnB downstairs was thumpin alrite.. but Progressive Trance upstairs rockzz!!
The couches.. comfy and big.. not exactly discreet but they'll do..Ting2 and Jimmy were so loving as usual.. I am so jealous.. =)..
Met Barry, Ani and Jim's couz too.. And many other new friends there.. Had many deja-vus or maybe just euphoria-influenced-state-of-mind..
Oh.. met Mellisa, her new catch and her American friend Ben.. hehe..he wanted to know me.. he's been askin me out..but I dunno man, he's so tall!I'd look a pigmy!...

really dunno.. Dunno abt the Sydney bloke.. the young pilot..the Indon bloke.. the rich mtf's son..the exes...the punks.. the %$#%^$.. dunno abt any of em.. dunno dunno.. bleahhhhhhhhh... too many boys too lil time.. haha.. no no..j/k.. seriously.. I really wanna fly solo for a while.. Its been fun anyway... Just cruisin... Focus on Family, friends and career... About time rite?
Xmas eve was good.. Me, mom and bros went to watch Ocean's 12. Aww... freakin good aye..!
So we went home and watched Ocean's 11 on DVD afterwards. haha..
Oh oh.. taught Wit and mom hip hop too.. was sooooo hilariiousss... Caught that on cam too!!

Went to Aunt Itien's Bday on 26th with dad and bros.. As usual.. her party is lavishly glamoured with nice food, nice place and rich frigs... At this really nice town house in Kemang... Neat!
Was Sooooo Happy to see Cessa after so long... She's lookin babelicious as usual..
Was gossiping all the way.. Will see her again soon.. hopefully NYE..
Met Yenny, her best buddies, ci Wienny,ci Anne,and their husbands, babies..etc, Nico, Darren, Maxi( all so cute!).. first auntie, second uncle &fam,etc etc and the whole big Suhali family.. except there were people missing,, like Lia, the Solo and the UK bunches.. But was a good power catch-up and freeloading session anyway...But too many married, pregnant aunties and cousins... kinda freak me out.. haha.. Me not gettin there anytime soon..
Today went scoouting for rattan and teak furniture to trade..armed with new digicam.. was enlightening.. wish me luck.. I hope I can proceed with the business plans..=)
rushed with 'ojek'.. the motorbike taxi with mom to the cinema to catch Phantom of The Opera.. was latee... I had to cut queue, plead..and get tix .. we even had to walk home after the show!.. But It wuzz well worth it..Loved the musical-movie so much... been singing opera.. screaming my lungs out and annoyin my bros eversince I got home.." Think of me.. think of me fondly...""""AAAHH>....hehe

Merry Kurisumasu mina-san!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home