My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Dear Diary,

I once believed that some things are better left unsaid. But I somehow think now that that's mostly because I am such a coward. I havent the guts to admit my wrongdoings just like how I havent towards my defeats.
I've wronged and been wronged, the former none the better. If every shingle is to be thrown onto the field, what would befall then?
It's always bitter truth vs white lie. The latter includes semi-equivocal silence. To be stabbed or to be fooled... To run or to hide.. to know or to have 'a fool's' bliss..
i'd know my wrongs.. I'd know what I deserve and what I dont.. or WOuld I?
I know I couldnt undo the past.. We dont have to be impressed with the choices we have made in the past... Uh huh.. But they have all moulded me into the person I am today.. good or bad.. The past is filled with lessons, most of which I could never fully fathom.. If i always commit the same stupid blunder, despite the lessons taught (not learnt, take note!)..

I am one of no fear , yet no strength nor courage... What does that make me?

TIl then.. MS

Ps: I havent been a good girl this year.. not a smart one either!.. just flops after flips .. May 2005 be filled with easier paths, less meanders.. more lightings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home