My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, January 03, 2005

Jimmy praying for his life


Marcelly :" Jimmy!! You been a baaaad boy!"
Jimmy: " No!! no I swear me been a gud boiii!"
Ting2: " Cell.. puhlease be gentle to my honey !! Not the face yah sayang!! Or anywhere in the front!"
Posted by HelloJimmy: " CELLY!! Pls be kind to me humble soul! I plead guilty! Just put god damned gun away! MY gun!! "
Marcelly: " Aww...there you have it.. haha.. by the way.. It's not loaded laaaa.. chill!!! Sweat so much for wat??"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home