My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am back and I am bad

.. Couldnt sleep all nite, woke up at 5 to hit the airport, 4 heavy luggages and a train ride back to cubicle.. fan shit all over the place, bed, floor.. argh.. Cleaned up for hours, plus laundry.. before I finally made myself lunch and freakin took nap.. Ok.. now I am in dilemma,.. to mambo or not to mambo.. hehehe... we'll see..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home