My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Fate equals Capital

My fellow hyena Cat, the Sociology expert was adamant about convincing me that bumping into the same persons (especially if cute and noticable) every now and then.. is not fate!! They have this soci term called Social capital! bleah..It's merely a humanly tendency to do similar activities at similar timings.. (eg. clubbing on Wednesdays in Zouk and coffee at HV on weekends)... Barch smirked and said that it's not fate.. it's just Singapore! It's too freakin small.. alrite alrite..
THis all arose coz I told em I kept spottin this cute guy who happened to walk up n down holland V that nite.. I went home n checked him out on friendster (shit.. thats lame n embarrassing marcelly!) .. just to find out he's 20 with groupies and a girl friend..boo!!
So.. me and fit blokes aren't fated.. But we can be capitalised, on a capitalful night coz I believe in capitalism.... DC 's new pickup line: " babe, I think we have capital, how about lunch?!" Look at the things we come up with over ice water at Raku on a slow Saturday night...
Time to go for holidays mateys... Amsterdam?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home