My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, January 08, 2005

Letdown

Groove Armada was a f**kin letdown.. Either they werent at ZOuk..gone kaput or they've lost their mind.. Or maybe me and Cat were again into stuphor too early.. had one too many glasses of sherry before 10!!! gudness.. She took half hour to type one fucken sms! cant typeFitzgerald properly.. it was like ftddshhdd.. WTF.. and we were screaming hyenas at where u can eat mee siam at Zouk. it wasnt even 11 yet and we were misbehaving... that wasnt smth to be proud of ok!!! Barch went in when we were about to leave.. what??? Dude!! You dun enter club at 2plus ! you shdve hooked up with some girl, sprawled accross floor or gone for supper like nice girls (read: me and Cat)
Then I met Ian Poh at members... my gosh.. how long has it been?? 8 years??? He hasnt changed one bit..!! But he couldnt recognise me.. It's not surprising.. most people CANT after my absence for half decade.. I have metamorphosed.. seriously! Most parts have gone twice the size! eg. booties, boobs, eyes and voice!
Met Daniel on the way out too.. the bloke was red like tomato la.. He was like.. you know Cat too? What a small world.. yeah.. tell me somethin I dunno.. Welcome to Spore!
Llyod was at Phuture and we were playing drinking games again.It was supposed to be five-ten.. but violent cranky Cat kept putting out 2 middle fingers at us!!! So we changed the game to 1-2-3-4... so.. one middle finger per person ok.. there was 4 of us... ONe of Llyod's fren.. pardon my gold fish mammary eh memory.. I cant rem his name..
BUT.. he went like " Five!" Fuck.. Count la.. 1..2 ..3..4!!! Ok ok.. restart..
So... He went.." five!".. but this time his middle finger and his index finger appeared... Weah... thirsty just say la! He prolly finished most of the concoction of long island plus beer and e33 which tasted like expired cough medicine! Bleah...
But many people tua-ed me today.. basket.. that includes DC, Paul, Ming and Ash.. but I cant really blame them.. They prolly sick of me.. or sick of Zouk.. or just sick of clubbing....
And zouk sucked today anyway.. or maybe I'm just there too bludeh often.. I wanna go coco latte again... I know they got ppl of various sexual orientation and colours.. but I actually met cute guys there ok!!! Ok ok... actually just one major one.. but watever... Lets not tok too much abt the bugger here (refer to prev blogs)..
It's all good tho.. he's still a dear.. to someone else by now.. but still a dear.. He may be big soon ( in all senses..) So..
Ehemm.. anyway...
I gotta open my dream club soon.. Really!... you guys watch out.. was thinking of some names for it actuallly:
1. The Weasels ( my jammin frens say sound like pet shop)
2. The Bomb ( my nice frens say too provocating in this frictious period)
3. Better Than Nothing ( My fav.. but DC invented this and he used it for his project group name a few yrs ago.. hahhaa.. )
4. Home.. (how nice..// let's go home and party! But Sydney's already got one.. so..)

Will think of more la.. when I am more inspired. these ones too lame..
Ta..
MS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home