My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hepi New Year.. And Happy 'Niu' Year..

You know ah.. I deserve real spanking..

I've been bumming around and not doing much eversince end Dec.

I moved house last Dec to a jungle resort. lolx. Well, at least it feels like it, trees all around and it's damn windy. I love it! Gan loves it! Everyone loves it!


And eversince I started living with my boys, .... which comprise of fiancee and brothers.... I have been nagging around the house like a mother..
until the real mother hen came back to Singapore to take her throne.


But most importantly, other than waking up for work and makan-ing....

I stay awake for DOTA!!!!!!!!!!!!

You ask DiDa, she's like some crazed loony on drugs.. everynight 10 pm,

Both of us will start unsheathing our handphone and type profusely:

"DOTA BABE?? NOW??"

Gone are the days, we go clubbing and drinking... Nopee...nothing beats a good DOTA session...pls google DOTA if you don't know DOTA, sigh....

So...we play DOTA on Garena almost everynight, between 6 to 10 of us each night.
I may be a noob, but one with passion, perseverance and very bad co-ordination and motor skills.

Do you DOTA?

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Holy shit motherload! What's your Garena username?

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

lolx... sillycelly lor.. hahahaha... and pls rem.. i am a very passionate and avid but hopeless noob.. whats urs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home