My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Riverine By the River

Ok, I hang out a whole great deal at Riverine.

That's by the river.

Which river?

Singapore only got one river, ok.

So, last Friday was Kieran's last night in Singapore.

Kieran is Cat's boyfrien.

Cat is my best friend.

He's been staying with us throughout his trip to Singapore.

Kieran is Irish.

He'd been cooking up a feast almost every night.

But, no Irish stew.

Boo..!!

Am I writing like I am writing a kid's story book?

Heck!!

So anyway, Jac and Sham took Kieran to River, I promised to buy them drinks.

Beer.

Not one pint.

Not one jug.

.

.

But one ROCKET!!!!

Jac, yours truly, Sham, Kieran and rocket Babuillaer.



So very aptly named.
Looks like a rocket and if you finish it all by yourself, you'll turn into a rocket.
Don't really want to know what you launch for torpedo.



And so, as a reward, for buying them a rockettetetetett,

I get to be watched.

Warraww...

My reward was to be watched?

Anyway,..

Yeah, Riverine lets me sing a few songs when I'm quite smashed already.


My stage persona sucks.. *and tuck in Gurl!! for God's SAKE!!!*
.
.
I think I was singing
"Cant Take My Eyes Off of You".
.
But, it looks more like as if I am singing,
"Can't Take my shit off of my arse"..
Anyway,
Kieran has gone to Vietnam and Cat has gone to India,
they are the most amazing long distance couple I've ever seen.
Let's all wish them all the best...

And Psssst.. Kieran has a cute brother. *rub hands together*
.
.

14 Comments:

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Evelyn gently snorted that...

Welcome back to blogspot babe!

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello, who told you that S'pore has only one river??? Besides Singapore River,there's Kallang River(main rivers)! There are also many other small rivers (e.g Sungei Buloh. I think I'll bring you to Sungei Road laah later!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

evelyn: thanks babeeeeeee..muahzz.. hang out soon!

blackcat: alamakk.. my bad then

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

oei! how was mos the other day? heard from amelia you stayed on wor. :)

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

alex: yeah.. it was great.. i went supper halfway.. and come back to finish the business. left mos like 5 plus. slept 7 plus.. thank goodness it was saturday..er sunday morning.. where were u man!

 
At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

whats his brothers name kenneth?

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

nope.. brother name brian...

wah.. darkelfin in geylang? i must report to officer amelia liao.!!

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

we don't want to see you and your friend wendy anywhere on the streets of singapore

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

wahaha// so scary! have i done anything wrong to YOU?

 
At 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Elly: Must be from the Herworld saga. Just ignore it. Time is precious, don't waste it.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger NaiveGuy gently snorted that...

Finally back to blogspot eh, you have been missed. Well do make more funny and kooky entries babe.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

naiveguy: good to be missed=).... how are you???????????

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger bobby gently snorted that...

my office cannot access moblog. so sad rite? haha. anyway... ur cat is bobbi. omg..

 
At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it hotel vista allegra ischgl Image builder business card Diet+ionamin+medical+pill 04 buick lesabre Viewsonic projector bulb 1+picture of surveillance camera http://www.online-pharmacy-valium.info/Allegratours.html Snorting seroquel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home