My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, May 14, 2005

The shenanigans Lately

Some thoughts/happenings have been pondered over the past week..
Some are alarming, some are touching....
The first one is the discussion on..

1. WHY I SHOULD STOP CLUBBING ..

Oh dear.. I really don't think I can stop clubbing...
But, my craze for liver-destroying sessions is getting out of hand.

Typical weekly schedules would go something like this.


Wednesday nights: Mambo @Zouk.

Consumption: 300ml of martini rosso neat, 4 glasses of maitai.
Auxilary factors: High level Cheesy oldies, Pumpin RnB, aspiring ahbengs.
Sports: Lotsa biceps flex, tricep flex, hip flex, butt flex, waist rotation.
Aftermath: a whole bowl of beehoon soup.

Verdict: calories burnt during ahbeng immitating session replaced by beehoon and alcohol.


Thursday: Thumper..

Consumptions: free flow of vodka, thus average 6-8 per night.
Auxillary factors: Live band, RnB.
Sports: Calves muscles(jumping), throat (screaming), knees (bend and gyrate)
Aftermath: Too drunk for supper.

Verdict: Calories burnt were half replaced by alcohol.


Friday: KTV @ Este Club, Clarke Quay.

Consumptions: Chivas, endless. Titbits, endless....
Auxillary Factors: THE MICROPHONE!!!
Sports: not much, occasional sway/gyration and lotsa diaphragm muscle usage.
Aftermath: Too drunk to even find carpark. Head fell into the prata sauce.

Verdict: Calories from alcohol not burnt at all. Titbits being the major culprit coz prata never got eaten up.


Saturday: Coco Latte/Zouk
Consumptions: pre-glow (Pre-entrance)> 1/4 bottle of sherry and capalang stuff from 7-11: wine, beer, expired mouth wash.
@Zouk: 2 tequila shots, nick many sips from friend's jugs.
Auxillary factors: Friends @Members, Trance/Progressive beats. RnB at Coco.
Sports: Walk around the bloody big place. Lotsa jumping and rave footworks.
Aftermath: Normally Fong Seng AGAIN!

Verdict: Maybe the calories even out. Maybe laa..


Final Summary: Unless I cut down on the drinks and supper, cheonging is not gonna make me lose weight and the alcohol is giving me lousy skin.

Own-resolution: Cut down to once/twice a week. Only Zouk/Coco, KTV is baaaaddddddd...... I can replace KTV for sober jammings anyway.


2. WHY PEOPLE STEAL MY TOILETRIES?

On Saturday, I couldnt find my toiletries basket in the communal showers.

I was CRAZY MAD for awhile, before discovering that someone has relocated the whole bag of shampoo+soap+masks+toothbrush at the back of the toilet bowl in one of the cubicles.

This made me wonder, which LOCO-bitch would do this?
Like WTF is she doing with my shampoo and toothbrush in the toilet??????????

i. Cleaning the bowl with my toothbrush??? Cant be the cleaning auntie worr.. Her brush big and shiok one.

ii. Showering??? In the toilet?? With the flushing water????Watefuckever la: I hope she doesnt live near me.

iii. Pleasuring her self: This is the most feared scenario!!!... my gosh... with toothbrush or shampoo bottles? *pengz*

iv. Maybe, she just hates me I havent a clue why... Maybe coz I walk around looking like dumpshit in masks, pimple creams and singlets.

v.If she is trying to play bloodey games with me, hmmm... once I find out who she is, I am gonna grab her shampoo basket and hide it in the microwave oven in the kitchen! Arghh..



3. On the same Saturday,
Me, Jac, Sham and Lyd had long pizza+beer talk accompanied by the show
'WHos Line Is it Anyway' *my favourite*

We then talked about a few things.

a. Childhood games.

I realised I reallllllyyyyyy... missed my childhood days badly.
We used to play stupid silly games in the courtyards before/after school and during recess:

-PepsiCola 123, Hide N Seek, Zero point,
-And many Indon ones : bekel, tak umpet, tak jongkok.

I recalled why I used to wear tights underneath my skirt in schools, Coz I wanted to play Zero point!!!!! I aced the game!!
I want play again!!!! Anybody??????????????

b. Dragon Ball Cards.

If you dont believe that I used to be damn tut. My bro and used to collect Dragon Ball cards at those little card dispensing machines at Coronation Plaza.
We would walk from home (Watten Estate) and then spent all our weekly pocket money on stupid dragon ball cards, each costing 20cents. If we were lucky, we'd get the shiny cards!
We even drew and made our own Dragon ball cards and tried to sell them at one dollar.
Stupid primary school kids did buy from my bro, you know.. Primary school kids la...easy to con.
My Gosh.. that was almost decades ago... *tearing..*

To reminisce... this is Dragon Ball...


Goku and Vegeta...

*WAHHH I used to have tons of these!!! No wonder I had no money to buy Barbie Dream Houses!!!!


c. Girls with big boobs can play sports?

Somehow, we ended talking about why angmoh girls suck at golf.
Petite Asian girls are better. Like me Lidat.
Well..

-Booby girls suck at golf... To study this, lets see a golf swing...



This girl swing swing.... no ploblem...


BUT....



This one.. ermmmm.... There's the very obvious, strategically located movement barriers.
She should consider other sports laaa.....


-So, we decided that booby girls are good at water polo.

Why?

Because they can effortlessly float mah...

Bah..

4. I am going for more gigs... heh.. My musical friends all got gigs..Uhh..


22 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

EVERYTHING... in moderation.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

yes sir

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger CyBorg gently snorted that...

club more.... make sure u pay to go in one.buy more drinks at club. U pay more, less money to eat, in turn becomes slimmer.
then can be the next Miss Indonesia leh. they lifted the ban liao. Miss Indon in Miss Universe... yea!

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ad: yay!

jx: eh.. u dem smart! correct!!! i dun float upside down coz butt is big but firm1 heuheue

imran: hehe.. u dinnoe drink alcohol also get fat one meh?cannot la...

ok laa... bonne nuit everyone! ZZzzz

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger NoPro gently snorted that...

Guess what? Big butt is good for golf... When i was i Pri Sch in golf club, my fren could hit 200+ yards cos he had so much momentum from his butt swinging.

 
At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

PARTY-ON CELLE!

heh.

but nothing is more sobering than poverty, soooo....

 
At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Well, you can alway party minus the drinks or do you rely on it to make you 'high'? Its good that you know that you maybe having a drinking problem which means you still can do something about it. :)

Used to be an alcoholic myself. Had a drinking mate died the day after 1 of our crazy alcohol abuse weekends. The last thing that I can remember what he said was, "hey, I'm pissing blood". :[

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Marla S gently snorted that...

party animal, maybe I should stalk u out while partying too. hehe

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

crap de la crap: ahh..makes sense!!! no wonder i can swing too.. i used to think it was a disadv...

wannabe mediawhore: wah wah.. that sobers me up at end of mths too..

kaopeh: oh i dinnoe they hv live bands, mambo with punks? hehe.. quite la..then shd feel young instead wad..

snake: oh dear.. but no la i dun hv drinking problem.. just dun club lor.. heh. how to club and not drink?

ting: yes!! we shd go party!

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Heh! dragon ball cards rocks!!!

anyone wanna a ton of them for 1 cent each? T_T

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

but you still look so slim and cool

em, the bar none pic, i cannot see clearly..

 
At 5:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

oh my god, dragon ball cards!
i used to spend all my pocket money on them. thinking back, i find it abit stupid.. lol.
anyway, just club lah, dun have to worry about the weight cos u can afford it.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

nalgene: ayorrrr. u go auction them la..

shortphat k: head velly heavy laa. bo pian.. brain too full of shits..

crazycat: its on 23rd may at barnone! come come!

stanley: heuhue.. wah.. now i noe i not the only kuku who collect dragon ball cards..

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

So those well endowed people in both departments top and bottom, spiral endlessly?
Can produce energy to replace fossil fuels?

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

sleepless: prolly not enuff. but can try to burn them and fueel a small oil lamp.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Coulieo gently snorted that...

Actually, i do believe that going clubbing does not necessarily mean having to drink. Music is enough to get me "high." But then, a little bit of alcohol is good for the body... So, just as makanmonkey has said, "MODERATION"

 
At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Always thought the (relatively)new blue tooth hands free look like something from DragonBall Z.



Capsule anybody?

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

And I still have Dragonball Z cards. A few of them, actually...those that look like normal cards on the surface but are shiny when you peel off the surface.

 
At 12:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

pssst! whats this land banking presentation thingy about??

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

coulieou: ehh.. ok lorr.. good for u.. music gets me energetic for sure.. dunno abt drunk

sleepless: eh yah yah it does! maybe inspired from!

ead: wah u post this question everywhere? just email me laa. tsk tsk

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

oh, ok.. funk sessions eh? FOC right? accordingly to http://www.mtvasia.com/News/200504/11011841.html

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

airhole: woit!cya

crazy cat: yep.. shd be

 

Post a Comment

<< Home