My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, May 13, 2005

EVERY fyucking DAY!!!

First and foremost, I wanna thank donaq for classifying me as CCF and for saying that I am nice when not drunk. He hez..

Today's entry is a random as the person, sadly not quite as silly.

1. THE VIEW I SEE EVERYDAY

Below is the view that I see every fyucking day.........
Everytime I walk out of my dinghy little hole in the hostel....



Not bad laa... on a good day can spot a black RX8 at the car park.

Else... it's just rows of silver Toyota, like any other parts of Singapore.
*yawn*....

This is another view I freaking see everyday.....
I think it's my religion now...



*my bloodey blogggg..................



2. WHAT I EAT EVERYDAY

I eat indomie everyday, complete with MSG, no wonder my hair is clogging up the shower drainage...

This is the havoc in the kitchen...
Check out the ingredients.. got sausage.. got cheese.. got mee.. got egg..
got Indon sweet sauce (die die must have! it's an Indon Thing)...




I cook them in freaking minutes. This is how:

1. Put empty pan on the stove. Switch it on full blast. Let the pan roast.
2. Fill the kettle with water, switch on. While waiting for it to boil,...
3. Empty the noodle into the pan. Pour the orange juice into the glass.
4. Put sausage in the microwave.1 min.
5. mix the sauces, chilli, oil into serving plate.
6. Break and beat the egg.
7. By now, water should boil. Pour it on noodle.
8. While noodle soften,
- take out the sausagse,
-cut it small2 and put it in the pan.
-go to toilet and pee and
-go room to answer a few msn messages.
9. When you come back to kitchen, noodle should be soft.
10. Pour out the water, put some cooking oil and fry the egg.
11. Put sweet sauce , stir then turn off the stove.
12. Empty pan into the serving plate.
12. Mix it well then put the cheese on top.......




Ta Daaa....My cheesy Indomie.

Seriously speaking, it sucked!!!!!!!!!
Cheese don't go well with mee goreng. But it goes reallllly well with curry instant noodle, melt it into the curry soup. Try it!


3. WHAT I DO EVERYNIGHT!!!!

CLUBBING... well almost everynight la.. Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat.

So, just an update..
I went to New Asia bar last week at the tallest hotel in Singapore. Swisotel.
We took a photo coz we were so 'high'...70 floor high!... The view was bloody fantastic....




*Rajoo, Me and Jun* @ New Asia Bar
*missing in pic: DC was busy flirting*

Ahh shit.. sorry we covered the view... But trust me it was fantastic!

By the way, coz these two cheapskates (Rajoo and Jun) wanted to save $$$ for their grad trips, they refused to friggin take a cab from Muhammad Sultan to New Asia Bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They also refused to buy lotsa drinks at the clubs.
So 3 of us went for a little CHEAPSKATE drinking trip.

#Stop1: 7-11 at at Mhd Sultan.
Shop list: 1 orange/lime juice, 2 bottles of white wine.

Kaching: = < color="#000066">Action: Drank the orange juice a little, to make space, then mixed everything else in.

We then started walking towards Swisotel *so bloody far!!*, while finishing the yucky concoction and wine.... We also bobbed up and down to keep the 'high'.

#Stop2: Cheers at Raffles Place.

Shop list: Packaged small cups of dunno what shit going on sale for SS$3.. all in weird colours.. red.. blue.. white.. and brown...
but they displayed = 20% alcohol.
So we ditched the beers for them.
I dunno if expiring, but expired also can la.. as long as still 20%.

Action: We gargled them for half a minute before swallowing.

They tasted like shit. But they were quite lethal.
We almost got knocked down on the way from Cheers to the hotel. Or was it just me.

#Stop3: Swisotel

Shop List: Glass of wine (just to look like a bit expensive), babes, babes and babes.
Kaching = priceless.

Action: Shake booty.


And so was the cheapskate clubbing trip. It's all good.



4. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN

I know that to all sorts of beauty pageants.. I can kiss their asses good bye.
But this is a pageant I may be able to ace.

"Most Beautiful MOTHERS!"


For preggers.. Heh.

Lidat, they won't be able to tell my fat arms and calves.
The rest also got whatt... I dont need to go on diet somemore....


5. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sentosa life guards should look like THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!




*Slurp...Burp..*

OK la.. my great wit is impossible to be with me every fyucking day.
But look out for more AuntCelly and other shits.

13 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

u sound like having lots of fun during your cheapskate clubbing spree... wish i am having some fun too..

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hehhee.. cheap is good..

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

Indo mee is great! But there's a slight plastic smell in the food or something...

 
At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Maggie Curry with egg.
Beats the competition hands down.

Actually Taiwan Instant Beef noodle (with real beef) is the runaway winner but not avaliable in sg.
Recycle the bowl by cooking instant coffee with it after the meal.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Haha, you remind me of my alcoholic days. And yes, cheap is good good good!

 
At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

The orignial indomie flavour is classic, but now got new soto mie flavour. Very good, methinks. But can't find it the last time I was back in Singapore.

 
At 2:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! That noodle you made reminds me of the days when I was in the military. I can't say hate eating noodles now nor can I say I like eating noodles. :}
Btw, your cheapskate clubbing advanture has made me wonder if it is possible to have as much fun without spending $$$ in Singapore? :i

 
At 3:47 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

suspiciousbastard: must be the wax covering the noodle..wash it off la

postmaster general: lotsa angmohs, rich stylo indians and spgs

sleepless: wah.. thx for the green tip.

ad: yeah! cheap is good good good.

guofeng: so poor thing... the spore one all no MSG i think, nto as shiok.. but u get to keep ur hair la..

snake: all u nid for good fun is: good company!

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Ivan gently snorted that...

I used to eat a lot of IndoMee during NS... my favourite of all time.

 
At 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

w.r.t. point 1: turn right at the porch (just behind the red motorcycle/hedge) and walk to the office, there's a fish tank you can spend countless hours at, if you enjoy watching fishes... =)

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Indomie pake keju? Hmm, boleh dicoba. Thanks for sharing your secret recipe =)

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Darren gently snorted that...

Hah! Kicap Ah Beh Ce!!! That's the thing that got all the foods going on in Indo!

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Contributor gently snorted that...

mmmmm lifeguards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home