My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, May 12, 2005

The View from the beach is a by**ch

Yesterday I went to Mambo, gargled a bottle of Martini and killed the crowd.

I've been bad... thus I'd like to say sorry to a few entities:

-to my throat, for I've killed it.
-to my liver, for I've destroyed it.
-to my lungs, for I've abused it.
-to my friends, for I've annoyed them.
-to clubbing bloggers for meeting me in such an UNSIGHTLY state.
-to Zouk, for just letting me in.
-to John for F-U-ing him for coming to mambo.
-to the vigorously dancing-ahbengs whom I made fun of.
-to the passing-by stream of crowds whom I swore at.
-to the bartender who bought me drinks but I MIA-ed from.
-to the drunken angmohs who tried to catch cab for me at BoatQuay.
-to you blog readers for having to read such a long stupid list...

Heh.......

Anyway....

On Monday, I went to Sentosa.

Hmm..

I grabbed a bottle of Hoegaarden ans strolled happily along..

*..Nice German imported sand beneath my feet...

*...Nice scorching sunrays on my back...

*....Nice bikinied, tanned beach bums within sight...



*...Nice jerami-roofed huts made me giggle....



I then lied down across Jac's sarong and lazily looked into the distance.


What did I see??
.
.
.


EEEEKKKKKKKk!!!!!



TANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hold on...

Ok ...I think I saw something else..

..

.
.


MORE TANKERS!!!!!!!!!!


Is something bloody wrong here???

I got up and screamed:

" Arent they supposed to be banned here?? "

Not like cute, hunky sailors are gonna jump out of the tankers and visit us onshore!!!

*Wait LONG LONG...........

*Waill..*

I think they should somehow rearrange the whole town planning a bit sial..

Let's study Singapore's map..
This is limpeh's suggestion.




But I dunno lahh.. may not be doable.
Or those places already have numerous tankers.
But if they wanna make Sentosa a ' Phuket', the view needs some working man....
Spilled oil from tankers also stink the water....


I know that Singapore wants to make Singapore more 'happening'.
So, how can they make the Sentosa beaches much more happening despite the limited resources available.

-More parties--- especially rave and fullmoon parties. Thumbs up for ZoukOut.

-No tankers please.

-Thongs on the beach as bikini code.Or monokini.


*yum yum...

-Nude beach is a bit far fetched, but seriously our babes have bodies wayyyy fitter than those in Ozzie, etc.


Even these fatty angmohs go a bit nuder. Plus, the nuder the less tanlines!

-Poster change.....

Forget about kids and family pictures...

Something like this with Real models would make Sentosa damn hoootttt...





Heh.

For the ROCKERS...

Here're some gigs to go to.

o Posted by Hello

Its on the 16th and 30th of May for SKA/EMO/PUNK and IRONMAIDEN tribute respectively.
at Planet Paradigm from 2 pm onwards.
Planet Paradigm is at Dhoby Gaut, opposite Plaza Singapura.

The bands play all day long til late night. and they are pretty good too...
Rock on!!!

14 Comments:

At 6:22 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Huh? Sorry for what? I enjoyed meeting you, you're the exact type of person I like clubbing with. I'm sure Ivan enjoyed meeting you too.

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Unfortunately, there are some Captains of certain oil tankers believed that if they were to park directly infront of Singapore, they won't be hit by pirates which have been quite active & violent since mid of last year to this year. Ah! well, as for vamping up sentosa, maybe they should make it look like the playboy mansion or blue lagoon, such will interest all the rich old ah peks. Hahaha...

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Unfortunately, there are some Captains of certain oil tankers believed that if they were to park directly infront of Singapore, they won't be hit by pirates which have been quite active & violent since mid of last year to this year. Ah! well, as for vamping up sentosa, maybe they should make it look like the playboy mansion or blue lagoon, such will interest all the rich old ah peks. Hahaha...

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

em.. maybe the tnaker park there to look at u?

heh.. and the pic of the sailors.. em, how come look gay-gay one?

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

postmaster: nothing is better!!!!!!!!!

adrian: heheh.. aiyahh.. first time meet gone mad liao lidat..

fantastical mermaid: thank u!!!!

snake: idea

crazy cat: gay sailors still better than tankers

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

maybe can go seletar island if you dont want to see tankers. and oh my, you seem to be quite fierce when you are drunk.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Mad = Good! I also mad one mah...

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

koh: hehe. there got nice imported sand and bikini babes anot?i not fierce la

ad: hehe

shortphat k: hehe.. i wish the tankers look like long ago pirate ships..

anyways... what do u guys think abt me moving to a new addie? pls giv feedback!! would u still read???

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger crazycat gently snorted that...

of cos will still read, but please broadcast your new addy for a few days first ok?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Kenny gently snorted that...

i ma sailorrrrrrrr back then ..junior sailor..tanker..tranship-men-ter...i duno...

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Everywhere off the Southern coast of Singapore is full of ships... off east coast, off west coast, nowhere else so off Sentosa also. Even in between the little islands also got ships; unavoidable.
Maybe you can recommend the put up a giant screen showing a beautiful horizon so you can paint pictures of hunky sailors walking towards you? =P


You Move? Dank Read!

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

cat, k: thx !! just wanna know opinions ...

knychai: erm.. what u tokin about??

postmaster-general: coolness!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dank: idea! we will have beach outdoor movie screening!! wat u think? better than tankers right?

 
At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Well the screen's good, but $$$$ on power projection required eh? You try to organise lor, sure got people willing to support you... Dank will support you from sea, one of the "hunky sailors". haha =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home