My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, May 16, 2005

ThE INtEr-VieW (CaNnOt TyPe LiKe ThIZ MEh?)

Uhh... Days are getting lonelier, my friends are all on their grad trips,
NZ, Vietnam, London....

Me, deciding to stay... now have to suck smelly toe!

I'm jealoussssssssssssss ...............

DC is going to Bahama..
I can only go Banana!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody HELLL!!!!!!!!!!
Why I got so many things to do one!!!!

Anyway,

Yeah.. Sandra and me got interviewed by Shin Min last Friday.
Whether or not it gets published is another story.
If it is published, whether I read it or not is another story..
If I do read it, whether I understand it or not is another story...
It's gonna be in Chinese!!!!!!!!!!!

I am gonna have to bloody take out my dictionary and read at snail speed.
bah.. I wont even know if it's all malice or praises.

Bah..

Anyway, here're a few things she asked and a few things I said to answer them (roughly)
This would be the abridged English version.
Please someone read the Chinese one and verify to me, maybe it'll be out next week or something. Will tell you. KEKeKe...

bY ThE WaY, DoeZ TyPinG LiKe DiZ MaKeZ mE LoOk LiKeZ A bImBO?
I really dunno why some girls lurve to type that way, so bloodey tiring.


Interview

Q: When did you start blogging?

A: Not very long ago actually, it's not even half a year yet, in December last year.


Q: So, why did you start blogging?

A: At first, it was purely for my own readings and reminiscence, just like a diary. A few close friends started to read it. Somehow, overtime, more and more people found my blog and started reading. A few of them found them hilarious and they became regular readers.
However, it wasnt until this post , that my blog shot up in its readership.
It was shocking! I got quite stressed for awhile, but my friends encouraged me to just be 'myself' and blog on.


Q: I see your contents are of a wide range, sometimes controversial, sometimes tabboo-ish, like how you write about genitals and sexual issues. Aren't you afraid that your readers will perceive you as ' easy'?

A: Most people, Singaporeans included, missed the fine line between being 'easy' and 'open minded', I am absolutely the latter. But I do forgive people for getting the wrong first impression. However, most would on find out that I am not like what they think, either through observations or a tight slap in the face.


Q: So do you think you're pretty? *I tot she auditionin me for Miss Singapore sial*

A: Pretty? Hmm...As much as I'd like to think so, I'm just average looking.
I see pretty girls everywhere!!! Yes! I look and drool at them too. Chiselled faces, flawless complexion, nevereverending legs. I am nowhere near. But I hope to compensate my ordinary looks with my confidence, exuberance of energy and occasional charisma and wits.
Pretty is a very shallow description anyway.


Q: I heard there has been discussion among bigf**k, mr brown and other bloggers, that female bloggers post pretty pictures of themselves to attract readers. What's your opinion?


A:Females make the universal symbol for marketing. Girls and Boys, both love to see Girls.
Putting nice pictures up may help with the 'catching' factor. However, whether or not the reader makes a comeback, it'll solely depend on the writings.
If I primarily wished to flaunt my pictures, I would start only an online photo album and not a blog.

If there was a handsome male blogger who puts pictures of himself and his washboard, I'd check his blog out too! But if he's lame, then that's it. A one-off affair.


Q: So, with respect to this brouhaha, what's your standpoint on the 'Bimbo' entitlement to many female bloggers?


A: Doesn't apply to me.
Am I in anyway, a Bimbo?
Well, you're half right, coz I don't think I'm ugly. But you're half wrong, Coz I dont think I'm stupid!
Are other female bloggers bimbos? Maannnggg..... How I know?


Q: Would you put up sexy pictures, like in skimpy outfits, up on your blog to attract readers?


A: Majority of the pictures do not go below the neck.
I never see the point, the need, or the wish to pose under-dressed.
Most importantly, I don't have a bod like Fiona Xie's to flaunt.


Q: So, why do you think people read you blog?


A: I'd like to think that they read my blog because they find me interesting, different and sometimes hilarious. Although I must admit it is impossible to be THAT funny everyday. I am human after all. Also, people have a certain expectations on you after reading your funnier entries, this is inevitable.
As much as I try to keep up to their expectations, and of course my own, I know I can't make everyone happy all the time. It's gotta be natural, when I am the roll, I am on the roll, when I'm in the dipshit, I am in the dipshit.


Q: What's your main aim in blogging?


A: I'd like to make people laugh whenever I can. Or at least grin or chuckle.
It'd be great if I end up making them spurt out coke all over their screens.

I'd like to share some views or tips that I deem insightful to them too.


Q: Is blogging for your satisfaction or the readers'?


A:I guess I'd have to say that it's a reversible, two way lane. I am aware there are readers out there. I know I can write whatever I want, I do that, but I try to consider them as well with each sentence I write.


Q: Are there some stuffs you won't reveal in your blog?

A: Very personal issues, very controversial or provocative issues. I try to cover my ass as much as I can. Some materials can be a tad controversial but I try to bring them across with a much less serious and hopefully wittier manner. I haven't gotten myself into trouble, hmm.. yet.
I am also not under any scholarship .. so ya.. he hez...

________________


*End*

38 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Oh ShiT! I got Sprite on my ScReeN! N its all ur fault. U made my day ironically. u have anotherr fan in me now!!!

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

i did??? this entry wher got funny.. dun blufffff
AnD DONt AnNoY MEe WIv YoUr TyPInG!!!
HHhrr.hehehe... no larr.. hey sphanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur nick bigg hor.. stands for?,,,???

 
At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hmm! So you stayed & suck toe huh? Hope it isn't some kind of fetish like some guys like to scratch you know where & then smell their fingers. *Puking onscreen now* ;)

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger R2D2 gently snorted that...

My sister WrIteS In THiS WaY. I really hope that she'll stop soon. True, it makes her writing look bimbo-ish. Then again, I can't really say that I'm the sharpest arrow in the quiver.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Jayaxe gently snorted that...

Wow, let us know when it gets published and I be translator lah!

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

BWAHAHAHAHA more LEWD members in the limelight! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Today, Singapore. Tomorrow, the world! BWAHAHAHAHA!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger bobby gently snorted that...

i'm back to haunt u man. i ate goreng pisang and went to hong kong with a sore throat... neh neh. why shin min interview u?!? damn cool man... shin min. any lobang to get zhao bao to come and interview me?

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Sandra Ng gently snorted that...

haha babe!


guess what.. i've got a bad feeling abt the article...think we'll both come out looking like b**b*s. bleah... up for clubbing next week?

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: awww. i hope u cleaned up after..


suspiciousbastard: i hope she does too.. its VeLlY TiRInG

jx: okie

adrian: hi five!

bobby: u ate pisang goreng? tsk tsk.. i told u its fo girls.. thats why u get sore throat..
u wan be interviewed? blogging is dam big nowadays. i guess soooner or later..how was hk man.. business or pleasure?

sandra: hmm.. we'll have to see about that. if she didnt change my lines, it shouldnt be. but i dunno man.. hope not k.. we know we're not anyway....

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger bobby gently snorted that...

hk was pleasure. but it seemed more or less like business... probably more aptly described as a mission trip. tried to cover all the shopping places. walked as much as an african would walk each day.. ended each day feeling so darn tired. had a more hectic schedule and feel to it den in singapore. n i've my email address up! wun type it here. ur weird readers might send me some weird ass email and freak me out. i'm pretty much a puss.. i hate watching horror movies. damn scary.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger bobby gently snorted that...

PS. email addy inside profiles -==- abt me that part hor~~

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Dexter Huang gently snorted that...

hmmMmm..if Shin Min publishes the article, i can be your professional translator..^^

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Gabrielle gently snorted that...

hee i don't read chinese newspapers too.

 
At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

The questions put people on the defensive, no?

Haha, be prepared to be indignant.

 
At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Btw, bimbos are quite interesting especially if they are blond & do not have the attitude of a world-dominating-b@t*h. They can be quite a load of laughs to hang out with. In fact, if you were having a bad day, hanging out with a blond bimbo actually changes your day. Ssss..

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger LittleRedDotGuru gently snorted that...

Celle, honestly, i think you are sooo much funnier and better then XX. in fact, I have stopped reading her liao, and read you now instead.

 
At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

i like yr last line.. keke

zebby

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger alex gently snorted that...

damn, i like a girl who knows her RX-8s and 350Zs. and also knows her kinked members and spot-Gs.
and you lived in watten estate really [cos i did, too]?

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

manz~ no idea wad's she's actually askin u..got newsangle meh? from e qns she asked..cant picture any extraordinary article...juz qn'g e qns asked durin e interview..e qns pretty borin huh...hehe..i still love ur blog tho'..

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Xin Ming's the last newspaper I want to see my name on, especially the front page.

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger Coulieo gently snorted that...

Think tHe only thing that i'd be reading on Shin min (If i ever do) are the pictures...

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger NoPro gently snorted that...

u'll probably be quoted out of context...

Eg."So do you think you're pretty?"
They'll prolly take all the words away and leave the "I am."

Nair mind la, betta a bimbo than a bumbo(no brain no face)...

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger LittleRedDotGuru gently snorted that...

by the way, congrats, you got tomorrowed.

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

"...think we'll both come out looking like b**b*s. bleah... up for clubbing next week?"

That's so... funny.

 
At 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Up till a point, I seriously thought you were shallow celle, someone who likes to brag about her "international" experience and giving people the impression that she's from a rich familiy(or so she may be).

However, after this article, I would like to say I'm totally swooned over by your responses to questions. Indeed... Still water runs deep... I really think you possessed a good pair of Bs. Yes! Beauty and Brains.. What did you think I was referring to?? :P
- WIL

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

bobby: wah quite a shopper fo a guy. my readers not so loony, they wont bomb ur email la.. i think.

calm one: ok lo.. buy u one coke.

flamekid: awww.. thank you..only if its good things abt me ok.. if bad, then translate to good.keke..
professional mah

postmaster: oh send my regards to ur liver. but... will i look like boobs? ehuehuehuehue.. eh typo is it??
but thx for reading dude, really.


gab: hehe.. i will hv
uncle and aunties for new readers then?

sleepless: uh...k

makanguru: my gosh, thats one of the best praises ever, thank u!

snake: oh yeah? are u stereotyping blondes as bimbos? or bimbos as blondes?
wat abt fake blondes?

anonymous: hehhe..

lx: i did eons ago! wohoo.. we were neighbours! n i guess i do noe pretty cars.. better than pretty babes eh? less hassle?

momo: wat could they really ask instead? if my blog could take over the world?
i cant think of extroaordinary things she'd ask. yes, it WAS an interview dude..hmm.. wad questions would YOU ask?


spanar: err.. ok. very comforting. but at least it wont be front page then.

coulieo: uh? wat pictures they hvv? sexy babes?

crapdelacrap: taats how it works eh? can i sue them lidat? heuhuee.. watever it is i am cool la..

makanguru: tomorrowed? again? awww. yay!

makanmonkey: thats funny????ERRRRR>> HOW???

superfly: if it does get published. i will!


lonewolf: go to the template page and change. i dun think u can run away from editing the html script dude..

WIL: Uh, I did? Did I say I quitted school coz no money? Hmm..
nair mind, watever it is, but everyone has their shallow side too. ya know.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

OoH! I don't think I can claim credit for sterotyping anything. Heeheehee
As for the fake ones, like you said, fake mah! Hopefully just the hair thats fake only lah. Sss..;}

SO like will you be going blond anytime soon? hahaha....;]

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

wongcheok: AiTEz nO PrOBZ DUdEz~~CHeErZ!!!

snake: nah... later they call me ah lian again

 
At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hahaha! You should do it while your still young or else they might even call you Lao Lian, if you blond yourself later. Ssss..! ;)

Btw, so where are the pictures of your ah lian hair days? :]

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: got got.. check out hao lian ah lian entry at my side bar under A grade entries.

lao lian ah..urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Ok, I've just viewed that picture but your hair wasn't blond was it? :o
Must go extreme mah, blond your hair, eye brows, eye lashes, etc. Then I'll respect you as super ah lian. Sss...;p

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Dipstick gently snorted that...

Hey Hey about the Sin Min article, no worries, I can help you get the articles when they publish it.

Nowww how to write Sin Min in Chinese so that I know which of the chinese paper to buy.... by the way, you need it translated too ya??

I became a fan after I was sent the very link for that article you wrote too. you are seriously funny just the way you are =)

The other thing I like about your blog (apart from the "chio bu" pics. Good strategy give them a just a little and let them pant and salivate for more hahah) is the way you express yourself, its clear and honest which is really refreshing. Yes even your ranting is easy on the ears. I think you should go into MarCom or something instead of wearing a hardhat.

cheers ;)

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: i cant be super lian laa.. dowan la.. hair growout liao then must dye again so mafan..

dipstick: hey thats very nice of u!thank you!
btw. which article did u read when u first found my blog?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Dipstick gently snorted that...

You blog on how to max your chance of a job interview by matching pics to job application ;)

Say with the migration, does that mean that there will be less pictoral posting? - arrrughh! Without which this becomes an intellectual blog and not a chio Bu blog anymore! hehehe

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Coulieo gently snorted that...

Yeah, pictures, sexy babes, urs.. =)

 
At 2:47 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dipstick: Hey! I WILL STILL POST PICTURES ONE!!! dun wolly! they v picture frenly i dun even have to host externally! I like!

coulieo: Ah.. dowan.. i just put mine and ugly babes.. so i will look chioest.. hehehe how?

 
At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Keep up the good work oxycodone to oxycontin conversion chart Xanax with grapefruit

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Very nice site! Alfa romeo 146 1.6 ts 16v 5dr Millbrae ca Porsche 944 engine coversion stationery tooth whitening Surveillance camera and equipment Virus protection infrmation Introduction pilates matwork diet pills

 

Post a Comment

<< Home