My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

mY FRIENDS ARE QUITE ADORABLE...

Jackie and Sham are my flatmates.. they are also my best friends..
they are also my drinking kakis..
But sometimes, i do wish that I don't really know them..





Jackie saw chocolate coated strawberry..

She ate it...
And Sham tried to nick/lick some off..



And she liked it...



Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I would strongly suggest that you make an appointment with IMH asap.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sorry, put the comment at the wrong post...blurr...

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

heh heh

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

This is very interesting site... Princess cruise lines constalation army backpack Debt non profit Small teens tits Handheld craps game Staggered wheels and tires

 

Post a Comment

<< Home