My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Bobbi and me and the lappie

There's a reason why I blog less than I used to.

And it's a valid reason.

We have two cats at home and one of them, Bobbi, seems to have deep affection for my keyboard.

Evvverrrryyyy fyucking time I sit by my lap top.
Bobbi would jump up... and play some freaking keyboard piano pieces..




Bobbi on my dektop...

Bobbi loves it there.. he won't budge...

Now tell me.. how to blog?

How to type?

How to even see the screen???


You know what I see instead? Nowadays?????






Bobbi's ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking flasher ehhhhh Bob!!

Somemore, the other, time, I think she just finished shitting...
Damnit.. I almost fainted..

19 Comments:

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You going back Blogspot again huh???

 
At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello Marcelly

This is Thian from concord..Just happened onto your Blog and wanted to say hi!

 
At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Eh, you and shanewei pakat is it??? Come to blogspot together...

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hey all:

young: haha.. yeah.. kinda miss it a bit. wat do u guys think?

hi thian!!! its been so long@@ u hv a blog urself??

b;ackout: hmm.. she did? i didnt know..=)

 
At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Welcome back....I prefer this webpage also....the previous one too dark and gloomy......
:)

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

back with a vengeance.... heh heh..
put me back on those rss feederrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

 
At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Btw, why did you get youself a errr black cat??!!! Hate me say so laah...I'm so hurt....you showing the blackie in an uncompromising position! How could you do this to me?! I'll get you for this..hahaha (sinister laugther)

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

orr niao never knew ya pantat luk so ugly wan...wahahaha

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

GNN! Gendut...lu mai macam macam horr! Don't add insult to injury...else I ask Missy A to hantam you jialat..jialat!!!!! Btw, that monk very yandao lah!

Elly, sorry:( Old habit dies hard lah...

 
At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

aiyah...in my eyes ya d most yandao wan! no 1's even close in beatin u!

 
At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Yea..very long.. saw ur picture on a blog and thought it was very famailar.so came on to ur blog and found out it was really u haha..

Didnt know that u are in singapore.. just realised there are really quite a bit of concordians that are back to spore already...

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

All along you been on my RSS leh...
Else you think i come and check for updates at blogspot meh...

I really did hate the moblog setup though i like ur writings...Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!Wahahahaha

 
At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Gendut pantat koyak: If you want to praise me, please do it somewhere else. Not at makcik's blog...GNN! nanti dia kasi gua malulah...by ketawaing at me with her trademark laughter!!! Anyway, can you call me suai ge from now on???:=)

 
At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Is that one of those Lance Armstrong type rubber wrist band around Bobbi's neck?

A bit the constricting right? No?

p.s. Glad that you are back here at Blogspot.

 
At 1:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

welcome back....finally decided to show the world your pussy huh

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

jaywalk: yeah yeah it is! uber cool rite???

spanar: ehhh.. hmmm... *hammer*..
can u say CAT anot????

 
At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Nice....CAT

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

heuhuehue

 
At 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home