My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, January 19, 2006

NYE BBQ pics..belated

Yes Yes..

Terribly, shamelessly overdue..

But I am gonna put the pictures I took on New "Years Eve 2005/06 now.

Better late than never right?

I held a BBQ party on NYE at my condo, by the pool (I love the pool by the way! Like those Balinese resort kind.. got cave, got waterfall, got little island in middle...=))

For food, we had chicken wings, beef, banana +chocolate, marshmallow, fried beehoon, potato salad , green salad, sotong balls, etc etc. and G made us bacon rolls with asparagus..!! Must thank him, coz apparently he rolled it one by one...


Nevermind the food.. boring...

Now the beverage list:

-Absolut Kurant
-Absolut Peach
-Absolut Original
-Absolut Mandarin
-Absolut Raspberi
-Absolut Citron

EH!!! All Vodka!!! Looked like we were gonna die the Russian way that night.
I swear I took photoes of the alcoholic line-up.. wait. I ask my friends, dunno whose camera... then got proof..

On top of those, we had beer, stout and a bottle of Souza Tequila! (Rajoo claimed it's more expensive than Jose Cuervo's)

Hmmm..

I think we drank more than we ate.



Aite,

So, first.... Must show the chio-bus... (Standard procedure)





Violet and Phoebe... (Phoebe is sooooooooooo cute!)


Violet, Sandy, Shil..


Violet and Shiling ... nasty chio bus..


Violet and Sze.. one advanced burfday...one belated ..

.. and also ermm... Cat's boobies and Sham's shocked face...
Damn extra lah they all..!





Sze slaps her baby..lovingly of course .. maybe birthday present?
"Ok baby, it's your birthday, slap me.."..

Okay, not funny...

Anyhow,

Everything was merry and all.. peaceful and all..
When Keith started a fight.. Well. we have two pairs of boxing gloves at home. That night seemed like the right time to showcase them outdoor...




Keith started the war..





He has provoked me...
I was on fireee.. omg look at me.. feisty byotch! hahahaa...



And I WON!!! ok not very glam ....

OK this picture will never get me into any beauty contest...




So won't this one... (omg.. super fugly).. Ok, tell you why I look like a drenched dog! I went for a swim after 5 glasses of my version of graveyard (tequila+vodka+stout). Hence,..... the scary sight....

After I'd fled with the pony..
Someone else had started war..



Shil punched her 'old man' now..
Ahh.. I love couple fights... then can make up mah!

Anyway,..



These are... Supposedly the hunks.. Rajoo, Keith and Tshen..

Singapore standard, SO SOOOorry!

And you've seen the babes.. (excl. me)




and so, here comes the big family..

living together in harmony...

Happy Belated New Year lahh.. The wish Can be for CNY liao..
Gong Xi Gong Xi.. (Why do we congratulate the coming of Chinese New year huh? Gong Xi??? WTF)...Congrats!!You're a year older, a year nearer to your menopause, cancer, wrinkles, cellulite, divorce, retirement, death,...)

OKay, that's too bloody sad already...

Anyway, New Year was the day I lost my Christmas present. Shucks..The IRONY!

Arh..

Have a nice day!



Posted by Picasa

16 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I would suggest strongly that you make an appointment at IMH asap!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

dun seem to be doing well on ur resolutions. :P

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

eh!!!!!!!! that was NYE ok...
thats why i was still drinking!

now i good girl. drink a bit on weekends. period.

ruddin: IMH???

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

institution of mental health ah????????? waraaauuu weeee

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Steve Metcalf gently snorted that...

Yes. Your "winning punch" picture is now my desktop wallpaper!

I'm having a glass of Absolut Citron in your honor . . .

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

steve!!!!!!!!!!: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dun use it as wallpaper..!!!!!!!
oh wait a minute... you have cockroaches in ur room? might help in scaring them away... heh heh

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Well, you know that I really care for you waat..hence the suggestion..:)Ask for Dr Xiao....or Dr Nao Zhen Dang...my army mates...

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

I think Dr XIAO will need help himself!

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Lolx...anyway glad that you really enjoyed NYE...:)

 
At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

absolut vodka is SWEDISH not russian

 
At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Yes, that's right! Absolut Vodka is a Swedish brand of vodka, owned by V&S Group, and produced at their facilities near Åhus, Skåne in southern Sweden.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Damm... this is so different reading your ranting here compared to at moblog....

DUn recall you blog so frequently much over at the other side!!!

Wahahaha

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

okay.. my dear knolwedgable readers.. i think i heard somewhere that absolut is swedish.. but all along i got the impression vodka was russian.. hmmm...

young: whats so different about it? hmm tell me.. good or bad?

bobby: heh heh.. really?? tot i lost u guys already!

 
At 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You are a very smart and talented girl do you know that?...the only thing is that you need Dr. Xiao expertise more...hehee! Ok, just jesting...don't marah horr:) Actually, in case you didn't know, vodka was one of my favourite during my army days(drinking days). I like to mix it with guinness and red bull(drink it from a straw)...the result..don't ask..it was such a loooong time ago...

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

shuckss.. keep getting spam comments.. farkin arseholrrr

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Woit! Got angry so easily ah??? Make fun of my suggestion somemore laah....(mild laugther as it's Monday)...Anyways, please have a great/happening week ahead. If everything goes well, going off road driving during this coming super long weekend...:)Btw, you managed to change those new plastic 2 dollars note? Alamak! You don't have to hor...silly me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home