My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Dawn's almost cracking, and I am lying chest down on the bed, with my head to my right.
There he is, peacefully resting, with light snores, almost inaudible.

And there comes my little grin.

I would wonder. How does he make me feel this way?

By just looking silly in his sleep.

I stare at the face again.

Everything seems roundish, the frame, the chin, the nose, the lips, even the fingers that bent over his forehead.
His face seems soft and pinkish from the low light, with morning stubbles peeking out.

An absolute delicacy to me. If he were a cotton candy, I would bite him off gladly.


6 foot with 6 pecs, he is not.
Tanned, lean and buff, he is not.
Killer jaws, mean deep-set eyes, he is not.


A sight for my eyes anyday, he is.

This is love, my dear.

He is a sight, not just despite.., but because.



And at such sights,

There'll be this overwhelming urge to run into his soft, marsh-mallow embrace

inhale his sweetness and feel my heart soar.

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hurl...

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

yerr...naik bulu roma

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

HAhahahha....!

 
At 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sweet.


Now you wouldn't be happening to be badgering him for that handbag you have always wanted, right?

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

SIB: nope.. no i dont.. =) i wouldnt. i would be angry if he buys me extravagant stuffs. we should save up for assets that make money, not depreciate =)...

but most girls u know would be badgering for those Gucci LV bags hur??

heheh

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

Urmmm what does the malays have to do with marshmallow embraces?

Anyhow, you're so in lurrrrvvee.

Have to say I like Gan la, he can actually put up with you so okay la he must be quite manly already...

 
At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Enlighting response, though motivation to make more money is just as important.
By experience, a Hermes handbag is a heck of a motivator.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hey!!!!!!!! where do i get all these anti-malay spammers from??? bloody hell. i need to learn how to erase comments..

frikin hell.. u racist guys are banned from leaving comments here..!!


meanderthal: oh.. thanks hor..heh heh.. i think gan would be happy to hear tat..
btw.. am i such a monster to put up with?? #$%@@#.. heheh

SIB: he heh.. hermes handbag for free would be lovely.. u giving any out ? =)

 
At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Andrea Fonseka told me that you were selected during the sreethunt for this year's 50 Gorgeous People at Vivocity.:)

Eddy of ayam penyit wants to find investors for that Lucky Plaza thinggy...

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

????
how come i didn't know that i was chosen? maybe it'd help if she'd told me..

so i guess u must gettin the wrong info lah..


what lucky plaza??thot he sold it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home