My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, June 22, 2007

Beware those TIMESHARE sneakyidiots calling you!

My dear friends,

Today I received another phonecall saying I have won several attractice vouchers, because I signed up for some lucky draw..
Sounded good at first,.. won some free stay 3D2N in China blah blah. Then she told me " PLs come and collect tonight at our office,pls do turn up, it's an expensive gift, my agent wil drive down especially to accompany you, etc etc.. "
very pushy, very demanding people. More and more annoying by the minute.

Then of course they would nicely claim: " NO no.. nothing to do with time share"

DONT EVER ENTERTAIN THEM!!

After I spoke to them, I checked the company address online and it's bloody timeshare again..

It's one of the companies listed in the petition about sueing Time Share companies... LUCKY I haven't gone down to "collect" my vouchers yet!.. else ah.. I think I would end up scratching their faces in their office! Fyuckin sneaky fellas..

Please read the petition online..

http://www.petitiononline.com/hcspore3/petition.html



To date there are 702 signatures, mine was the last one at this moment.

check out some of the petitioners' comments


http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?hcspore3&251

--
All very very angry people..

One person also stated that Interval Resort NEtworks.. one of the Time share companies kanna complained, have closed down, left clients hanging with their deals.. and the owners have openned a business marketing UK lands, if I am not wrong it's Profitable Plots, another scary people.. I always see theis ADs in ESPN and buses, so frigging cheesy I wanna puke blood.
Better check the company profiles before you put your money with companies with NO audited track record , they are mostly very very young..(2-3 yrs experience).. IMO, they are half past 6 companies trying to copycat the real, experienced MNCs who are land asset managers and last decades!

And pls.. SWISSCASH IS A TOTAL CON! I have read it in Straits Times, Swiss Embassy also said:" Beware!"


OK backie to TIME SHARE,


Bottom line is: If it's some cruise /travelling/advertising company, located somewhere in orchard, telling you about winning some prizes, some travelling benefits. free hotel vouchers for you.... blah blah..


TELL THEM THIS:

" WE GONNA FREKKIN SUE YOUR COMPANY! ALready have 700 people lined up. You better look for another job soon.
#GrrrRRR#$%$#!!!!!!!!!!!!!



To my lawyer pals! How can we sue them ah??? minimum cost, but make sure the bloody mtfs close down their unethical businesses.

1. detrimental to our tourism and national image
2. detrimental to other businesses who make valid cold calls
3. detrimental to our WELL BEING!!!! I feel violated everytime i get this kinda shits in Singapore!!!

All the timeshare ppl (plus a few insurance agents..).. super sneaky.. no integrity.. not professional.

If they're calling me with valid reason, legitimate business to offer.. then why not?

I am open. But don't be so annoying, pushy and unethical mah!

Totally spoil market.. basket.. I despise these people, make our life so much less comfortable...


I realise, with a blog, I have a certain power to publicise and alert the people out there.

So here it is. I need you guys' help.

If you have a blog too. Cut and paste leh!




Cheers!

XOXO- MARCELLY

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

My first encounter with a timeshare company was way back in 1997. I was told to go to Merchant Court to collect my free gift.

To cut the story short, I got angry when they kept asking me to buy 20k worth of their product. I just told them that I was an undischarged bankrupt and would like to go home to have sex and dinner...hahaha!

Anyway, they still gave me that free gift but I can't remember what it was...

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ah you also kanna.. ahahaha.. tsk this people ah

 
At 7:26 AM, Blogger Priscilla gently snorted that...

Tomorrow.sg currently being sued by publishing a blog entry which was complaining about such companies. -_-"

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

priscila: WHy lidat ah?? Such companies really make our life less peaceful leh..

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

noteapot.com got lawyer letter from Profitable Plots but its still up :-)

The guys who sue rely on controlling their image because they have no real product.
Product is always sold in glossy hotels and glossy websites and telesales.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home