My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, March 09, 2007

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY I CANT BLOG??

I cant access Blogger most of the time.

And when I do, it'd hang.

I cant bloody upload my photoes coz HELLO window says "bloggerbotisdead'"

WEAH!! RESSURECT LEH!!!

Since, I get the chance to log in now..

(sigh) no pictures to show yet...

But my goodness I been so busy..


My Musical O Krystabal is gonna be presented to the Esplanade panel this Saturday *fingers crossed*

At work, I am also getting promoted.. YAY!!!!!!!!!

And ahh ahh.... back in Jakarta, my relationship with daddy is gettin better.

But dad said like 4 words to Mr Gan. That's it. =(


I actually got to hug my daddy too.. after eons and eons (though very nervous)... I also kissed him on the cheeks (super nervous).. But seems like he still loves me after all... ... hmmm...tell you more next time.


Artgh... about 132 photoes to upload.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I need to show some pretty babes pics in bikini in jacuzzi... (May and Choy)...
I been hanging out with them.. They are like SUPER nice.. unlike what I though when I only saw them on telly.

Also.. pictures of Seremban (oh!! No loin cloth men and actually got MC DONALDS!!!) and.. pics of Jakarta please... geezz... can someone tell me how to fix the bloorrrdy HELLO !?????
Or is there a better way to host my photoes??? Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu




Cheers!!!

7 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm...

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

babes in bikini?? fast fast upload!

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I would recommend Flickr.. but you have to pay for it..

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger toysrevil gently snorted that...

ya got me at "bikinis" :p

free uploads with album facilities at http://www.multiply.com

:)

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger Connie gently snorted that...

u can use photobucket too... it's friendly user

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

I think Blogger is now moving to Picasaweb to do their photo hosting, they give free 1gb storage so i ain't complaining

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

ok ok thanks leh. i gonna try picasaweb first...

coz photobucket got all the viewing MB quota. always went bust for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home