My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Ugly Fat Byotch??? F U la

Today, fat diva went for port folio photoshoot. I really didnt want to.. I am not a model and will neva sell myself as one. But oh well... since it's free...

The photographer ( Homesexual I reckon), wasn't impressed with my thunder thighs, KFC calves, huge muscly biceps, broad shoulder, beer belly.. basically with the whole package laaa...

I stressed out to him (more than once!)..that I, Marcelly Suhali am no friggin model!!!! I am hao lian, vain and like to pose.. But I am not a model. Maybe an artiste. Not a model. NOT A MODEL!!!

He doesnt seem to understand what artiste means.. or wad non-model means.

Not all artistes look like Fiona Xie you nincompoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moses Lim and Sheikh Haikel are artistes too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bah... !!!!

Throughout the photoshoots.. his comments were like:

"Tuck in!.. EH! TUck in!!! Eh!.. You mean you tucked in oredi??? Geezesss Christ!!!

" Ah yoooo.. why your shoulder so broad??? Eh... Ok OK.. put the sleeves down la.. mafan.."

" Eh... Your biceps.. ayooo.. you like man lidat leee... "

" Ahyoo... zi yang duo fei rou!!!!"

TMD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHUDDUP!!!! You're not here to bitch and make me feel so unpretty. You gay asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt even be bothered to pose liao.. I just gave him a frigging black face.... In fact I cried in the end. Is that silly? The staff became worried.. OMG OMG!... Wad happened? They pretended to be concerned.

Bull SHIT la.. they were just scared I wouldnt pay for the sponges coz I hid in the bog for so long. But in the end they let me off.. felt bad I guess....

Bad day... confirmed! But I got home 2 free sponges worth ten bucks instead. Is that a good trade?

Next time.. do that ok! Buy sponge.. then cry.. wailing that you look as fat as the photographer says you are.. then you can get the sponge free.. Lovely isnt it?

Anyway.. That was really DUMB!!! I didnt even know I still have emotions. Havent cried for the longest time... Not even for the last break up!

Must be my inner survival instinct savin my ten lovely buckaroos.

SO, I cabbed home and took photo with lousy logitech. I must admit. Look MUCH better.

I love low resolution digicams. Btw, he was so concerned that he even sms-ed me, asking If I am ok.. scared I complain the verbal abuse to papers is it? DOnt worry la.. I am so magmanimous.

SHit.. Now I feel DAMMM bad tokin bad abt him... Why lidat.. He made me feel so unpretty liao...


Sad day bad day heh... Posted by Hello

Arghh.. his smses don stop! Still tryin to buy me out sayin I actually nice and sweet la..quite photogenic la... ask me go cheong to Malaysia la..why say i goin shower coz make him anyhow think laa...... Wait a min.. I think he may not be gay after all. Holly MTF ... This is spoooky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home