My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Talent amongst the wilderness

Below is my lil bro Derwin's first creation of wallpaper. He's good aint he? A tad naughty though...

I must know how to make him utilise his talent to the max..

Ok.. tryin ta divert your kind attention from the tantalising image above... (Man... I still cant figure it out.. Is she naked or sumthing? Geezz. where does he get inspiration from.. hope he's watching the right cable channels )...

Anyway, I am having a huge head ache. I think I am exploring too many different paths. I have no idea which to completely embark into.

Don was talking me into joinin the UAN's expansion crew. He thinks I am creative and smart enough to come up with plans, heh.. Very very interesting! Vuttt.. I still nid to fight for my trading company and financial management thing.. Plus going full pro on the band, dance team and graduating with a B.Eng by this June! Why are there only 24 hours in a day?

Ok.. who am I to complain. I am scratching my head now. *snowflakes falling off...*

Second bro Wit was boasting about being the right hand man of a loaded Indon businessman. How come he's getting there faster than me???And I am supposed to be DA JIE!

Basket, bugger show off so much.. He's working for his bestfriend's dad la.. the conglomerate sells buttons.. heuheue.. ppl make big bucks selling buttons leh.!!.. Networking is everything huh..

See.. It's not what you know.. Seriously.. It's WHO you know!! Always...!

The bugger got his black master and gold visa cancelled by dad.. POor poot.. And dad said that's coz he took the Vaccum cleaner to mom's. WTF???

It's more like coz he moved to mom's to co-run her restaurant. Man.. hate it when they start fighting for the kids.

If Ol Man cancels my two gold cards. I'd be dead meat. I'd have to eat carpet and matress foams.

I can so foresee that though. I better work fast. Maybe try all thats coming my way. Dun really fancy carpets for dinners. Bland for fuck's sake.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home