My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Drnk Azd a Badgr

Uh oh Uh oh Uh Oh.. oh no no!4x

(Shake ala Beyonce)

Got me looking so crazy right then..the booze.

Got me looking so crazy right then..

Got me wishing they'd kill right then,,the booze

Got me hoping i'd fall flat right then.

Looking so crazy insane,

got me looking got me looking so crazy insane.

.

.

My not- well-slept mind+ booze + newsroom bar = Big mess! Big sigh....

Here's a recap of Newsroom Excursion:

Sergeant Ming and Ian must have not been too impressed by my lithe figure lying on the grass along Mhd Sultan. The figure made a hell lot of noise too. Hiaks...

Angeline flew in from Sydney just for a week. She burst into Newsroom bar and.. Geezz. that girl sure was on a roll!

I think I have just about managed to deafen Han's ears. I dun like his Santa Claus hair.

I think I remembered WeiMing wisely reminding me to "take it easy babe.. take it easy.." What was I doing?

I shocked a bunch of guys standing over the urinals... Bah! Was on phone.. rushing, didnt see the sign properly.... *pls forgive me*

Aaron was a hopping monkey. drunken one.

Jac was sober and fierce. Heuehuehe...

Cat was her usual chirpy drunk partybabe.

And Chris the German.. bloody hell. The flirty bugger is attached *strangle Cat!!!*... He's cute, but German. So.. - 5 points. attached -3 points. only 2/10 how to pass?

Barch's English mate from Leeds seemed amused though. We were downin the pints while talking about Singapore food.

Jac asked : SO, have you had SPG?

Robert: Oh what's that?

Barch: Oh.. I will show you when we see one.

Robert: Is it good?

Jac: Well.. It's quite cheap and yeah pretty tasty!

Barch: ..You wanna go have some now?

Me: Barch, you wont be able to have some yourself tho.. you watch him eat..

*Hiakss.. that was hilarious!!!!*

(Just in case, SPG = Sarong party girls. Go for angmohs ONLY)

Sham has sweetly concluded that there are only two types of guys:

1. There're those who'd only like to get into my pants.

2. And those who'd be scared shit outta me!

Nice! My nunhood is just about confirmed.

.

Ppl might think me such a tart. Heh... Bo chup la. I would rather remind myself of my demure side. Thus, the pic below =)

Posted by Hello


"I think hair up nicer. like wuxia time sword fighter"

And me shall make a belated new yr resolution. Will spend 24/7 juggling Financial consulting + FYP writing+ CA + callin mom+ gym+ jamming +blogging + dancing workshops + going for UAN classes+ resting+ hanging out withe babes (esp Cat coz she's leaving *argh..*.. )... and nothing else. NO time for the blokes ...


10 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi there, I came across your site while doing some online research for foreign exchange currency converter related information. And although the recent Drnk Azd a Badgr post is not a perfect match for the current foreign exchange currency converter info I'm looking for, I found your site to be very interesting and entertaining. Thank you for the good read and I'll be sure to check back often!

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello, you have a very impressive site loaded with good information. While researching online for facts and new info about foreign currency exchange broker, I came accross this recent Drnk Azd a Badgr post. Granted the topic is not exactly related to the foreign currency exchange broker info I'm currently searching for, but I'm always looking for new topics that provide good thought and great discussion. I appreciate your passion - keep up the great work!

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi there Blogger, I was doing some online research for new information on 4x made easy when I discovered this interesting topic about Drnk Azd a Badgr. This site, while not totally related to the 4x made easy news I was searching for, provides a lot of excellent and creative information. Thank you for the informative posts... I'll be sure to bookmark you and check back often! :)

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello, you have a very impressive site loaded with good information. While researching online for facts and new info about automated forex broker, I came accross this recent Drnk Azd a Badgr post. Granted the topic is not exactly related to the automated forex broker info I'm currently searching for, but I'm always looking for new topics that provide good thought and great discussion. I appreciate your passion - keep up the great work!

 
At 11:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi there Blogger, I was doing some online research for new information on forex trade when I discovered this interesting topic about Drnk Azd a Badgr. This site, while not totally related to the forex trade news I was searching for, provides a lot of excellent and creative information. Thank you for the informative posts... I'll be sure to bookmark you and check back often! :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello Blogger great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about forex trade when I found your Drnk Azd a Badgr post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the forex trade type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello, you have a very impressive site loaded with good information. While researching online for facts and new info about forex internet, I came accross this recent Drnk Azd a Badgr post. Granted the topic is not exactly related to the forex internet info I'm currently searching for, but I'm always looking for new topics that provide good thought and great discussion. I appreciate your passion - keep up the great work!

 
At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello Blogger great site! I was out scouring the web looking for the latest news about forex trade when I found your Drnk Azd a Badgr post. And even though the post is not compelelety related to the forex trade type of information I'm currently looking for, I understand why I found your site. The internet is loaded with an incredible amount of interesting and entertaining information like your site provides. I enjoy your site very much - keep up the great work!

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello, you have a very impressive site loaded with good information. While researching online for facts and new info about forex internet, I came accross this recent Drnk Azd a Badgr post. Granted the topic is not exactly related to the forex internet info I'm currently searching for, but I'm always looking for new topics that provide good thought and great discussion. I appreciate your passion - keep up the great work!

 
At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi Blogger, I was surfing around looking for the latest news about forex internet when I'm came across this site. I found the Drnk Azd a Badgr post (and your blog) to be very interesting and entertaining. Even though your site is not exactly the forex internet related information I'm currently searching for, I'll be sure to bookmark this site for future reference. Thanks for the good information and keep up the terrific work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home