My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Stuffing Mahself Silly

Been working at GTF's ARTC Petrochemical conference at Pan Pac. Pay is good, esp since they have promoted me somewhat.. as their official Singapore agent. Hell, now I can even go to KL and run their conference wohoooo!!

However,,.. all the food.. the buffet... the desserts.. the lovely profiteroles.

I am so gonna end up using the paycheck to go to Marie France and plead for a good spanking!


Fargen Humongous rugby pitch for a forehead Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home