My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A too many .... blogger

I dun tell stories too well heh? I always kinda lost my point halfway, disjoint my thoughts and the jokes are not very self explanatory sometimes..
What should I do about this?
NOTHING.. I dont give a flying flamingo. Pardon et moi.

Wan, YZ and me were arguing about the best nasi lemak in Singapore. *sigh..*.. How bo liao is that?

Wan claimed Boon Lay's kicks ass! YZ stayed conventional and opted for boring Changi and Yishun. On the other palm, I am a lazy bugger. Wouldnt run a mile to get nasi. Fong Seng is nearest, thus the Best.

Really wouldnt be able to tell the difference, woudnt want to anyway. All Nasi Lemak fill you up, all smell of coconut and hours later, they all look the same in the bog hole.

In fact, should opt for cheapest.

Now I sound like someone who doesnt know how to enjoy the art of living or the art of makan sutra or shit like that huh?

I really havent a clue why the band members are suggesting to me so many eateries.
Are they up for some kinda under-the-skin conspiracy against me?
I bet they must be trying to fatten me up. Once I look like some obese, gory, mamasan looking pig on stage, they will have a good excuse to kick me out.
I ain't gonna be bought. I shall stick to my no-dinner diet and pose for Marie France in the future.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home