My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A day for ebery1.

Seems like blogs are becomin more and more ppl's fav past time, be it writing or reading a blog.
I've been reading several, some are friends', some acquaintances', and some are the famous ones people talk about, such as xiaxue's Aye..
Soon, I'll turn into an official blogpotato.

XiaXue's always so blatant and frank, I like that so much. Possessing absolutely no fear about how people might judge you is a courageous, beautiful act. Shows just how much you are comfortable with yourself, confident with your own being. Kudos!
She's well witty too.. ! *hiaks*

Recently, I have been looking at jobs available in the market. I am getting a lil worried about goin jobless after I grad, me being so picky when I am underrated.. hahaha

Dc suggested : Oil broker.. Earns a lot le!!

Me : hmm..Where do I get the oil from? my facial pores?
Dc :Apparently, it takes alot of entertaining and PR... Those seem like your forte!

Me : SO.. I would hv to sleep with some rich tycoon so that he'll buy oil through me??

Dc :Good what.. got lotsa oil for present!

Me : I think I'd rather the straight 5 millions.. save the hussle.

What kind of job should I settle for?
I still dont know what I want, but as usual.. I nevur know what I want.

Do people really always know what they want?
Or are they merely lapping whatever's on the table so far?

Life is like the dining table isnt it? You screen through the dishes, pick the ones you like, leave the rest to everyone else. But you gotta hury!
Sometimes, you are nice and save the best dish for your loved ones.
Sometimes you forgot you can be nice and gobble it down anyway. And maybe regret afterwards...

Sometimes, the dining table is filled with shit you wouldnt want.. But you still gotta take it.. if you dun wanna die of hunger..
There are times when you may choose to skip the meal altogether and wait for tomorrow's dinner.

Sometimes, others are quicker than you.. your favourite BBQ chicken wing is gone! How?
You can either brood about it, whine about it, fight for the bones back! Or settle for the oyster kai lan... *whimperr*

And guys.. they are like the buses.
When you wait and wait or when you're in a hurry, NO bus!
But when the bus finally arrives.. all 2 and 3 come together.. bah!



Sigh.. such a melancholic entry..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home