My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Saturday Nite Fever

Today,I am stayin in (And it's OMG Saturday night) to blog and maybe clean room. Is there something wrong with the picture here? AM I becoming boring? Am I gettin the Saturday nite fever?

Thanks to Cat for tua-ing me, Jac for being a nerd and doing her due project, to Rajoo for choosin such a damn distant place to go drinkin and Ming for goin Cocco Latte again!

Bah..

I feel so sick staying in.. there's seriously something horrendously wrong with stayin in on Sat nite.. But I hv declared myself officially broke til February, so.. gotta tighten my waist (read: uncontrollable cravings for clubbin,shoppin n eating) a lil..

I just woke up from a nap (9-11pm), that lasted while Man U kicked L'pool's royal ass (yay!)
I had a wet dream! Argh... WHY??? I've been on celibacy and My subconscious mind is obviously not very co-operative... Bluuudddy Hell..

Anyway, here's a recap on what were done at China Square Planet Fitness (place pretty awesome btw) today:
  1. Treadmill - 15 mins - funmeter rating - 3/10
  2. Rowing - 5mins - funmeter rating - 3/10 (Zzzzz)
  3. Weights - 10 mins- funmeter rating -4/10
  4. Body Combat - 45 mins - funmeter rating - 10/10
  5. Stretching (while the blokes oogle) - 20 mins- 9/10
  6. Sauna - 15 mins - funmeter rating - 8/10
  7. Flirting with membership consultant - 30 mins - 12/10!!!!!
  8. Eating BIG plate of Xiang Gang Mian- 15 mins - 10/10...

Huehuehue... So much for gymming Marcelly! Anyway.. gonna check out their other branches at Suntec and Great World-- (pretty cool!! one membership gets in u 3/4 diff gyms)

Gonna try yoga (maybe can fly), hip hop and body jam (dance +aerobics).

Me got this 1 week free membership at Planet Fitness. worth $175! Wah lau... so ex! Basket.. how to be member? Maybe when I grad la.. plus 'ave got a job...

SO... I'm officially broke..Apparently the $1K from my dad was meant for 3 months worth of 100 sweep tix/mth.

Arghh!! But I went shopping and clubbin on it already!

And I thought he was being so generous.... ( disgruntled look).. Damn.. I AM DEAD!!Said he's gonna send one more in Feb.. well he better! Coz I'm already forced to take out a K from my fixed deposit #$#@%##@$...!!!

So, me is on a lil P/T job hunt.. see how it goes.. Anybody hiring babysitter or couch warmer? =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home