My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, February 28, 2005

Director Mentor

Arrr.. I've a new Music mentor, who's as highly skilled as he is blatant with his criticisms.
He has specifically said that I am born for the Rockish, deep voiced type of tunes like Gwen Stefani, Joss Stones, Kelly Clarkson and Aretha Franklin.

I snorted: " BUt... but I also like RnB"

He said:" But RnB dun like u!"

Hehehe.. ayaahh.. I'll learn to prove him wrong.. I'll train my vocal curlings lorr..
Anyway, he mentioned that my voice hasnt cracked yet. Cracked??? I not boy lee...
But I pointed out that I have just got the pimples, so voice cracking should be soon enough.. hahhaa...

Today I screwed up my HR test, I think. I just hate writing without Microsoft Word, then I cant readjust and rearrange my points, they were all over the place as I wus writing with pants on fire, with such enthusiasm and no direction.. Arrhh..

I wailed to mom again that I have pimple outbreak, biggest in my life. She horr...cheekily pointed out that they are 'horny' pimples. (Thanks to my celibatic lifestyle)..Bah... She told me to go meditate. (ok lorr..).

Anyway, mom also mentioned that aunt Cing is also growing pimples as her husband has gone away for many days. So, I guess the theory is quite true. Need to have some outlets to release endorphins to stay away from pimples.

Off tangent slightly, she also said no cucumber , coz then come out pickles.
Paul Marion on the other hand, advised: use raw fruits ! Go in Raw, come out Goreng.. Siao liao..

Why is everyone so lewd and lame today? What should I do now?

I think I lost my modjo liao. How lidat? I am seriously an angsty old maid, two steps away from menopause.

8 Comments:

At 4:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello Blogger,
I was doing some research and came across your Director Mentor blog. I'm not sure i found everything I needed exactly about acne cure however I still found your information very useful so I thought I would say thanks for the info.

 
At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hello Blogger,
Just wanted to say I enjoyed the information you have on your blog Director Mentor . It was not quite exactly what I was looking for since my search was for acne cure however your info was very useful. Thanks again for the helpful read

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi Blogger,

As a result of reading your blog "Director Mentor", I think you will discover my site on acne tips a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of topics, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

acne skin care product
acne medication
adult acne
african american acne skin care
acne alternative treatment
skin care acne cosmetic
acne cure


We have many interesting articles covering all aspects of acne treatment.

Best Regards

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Millions of people suffer from Acne breakouts young and old. If your doctor has you on topical or oral treatment and it's not working try other ways to cure the breakouts.
Link to this site: home remedy for adult acne
http://www.acne-faq.info/

 
At 2:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a automobile gap insurance
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

 
At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my automotive marketing consultant site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Do you think bird flu is going to be a problem ?

I heard it would hit USA & Canada this fall.

Is there anything to the bird flu panic ?

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

What a great site »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home