My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Commendable Hospitality

Being the nice host that I am, I AM. I took two English boys around today.
Mike wanted to get a digicam in SimLim and he took 3 -4 hours to decide. Bloodeeyy hell... Tom and I called him a friggin WOMAN! We went to Queensway to look at shoes, tattoo parlour and had satays, sting ray before heading to Wala Wala to join Violet. So sad Wan wasnt playing there today.
Violet gave me a V day + advanced Bday pressie from Victoria's Secret. A nightgown. It's sooo lovely. But too bad I dun have anyone to wear it for. hahaha.. Maybe wear for myself.

The boys were complaining that they just had the most expensive pint of beer, well welcome to Singapore, you cant get a pint for 1 or 2 quids 'ere. Reckoned they aint getting pissed in Singapore then. Boo hoo hoo..

Gonna go club hopping tomorrow, thanks to Violet who's bringing a bottle of liquer and red wine fo pre-glow. Else, we (especially the blokes) wont get nowhere with pockets holed like mad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home