My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


Awi the footie bookie, me and Cousin Natalia.. the heights are of exact references... I am VERY short! Posted by Hello

Let me tell a lil story about the superwoman Natalia. She has survived many storms in her earlier phase of life and she's grown out to be quite the woman you'd find one in a million.

This lady races like Schumacher. I was once sitting on her Mazda many years back.
It was initially sailing smoothly on the highway in Jakarta.
An S600 Merc flew past and her eyes lit up like neons.

Nat: S600 had a bloke with noone at the passenger seat?

Me: Err.. I think so..

Nat: Ok.. this one is mine....

I wished she'd take it back. Skilfully, she shifted her gear, pushed on the gas and started storming past the speeding cars, weaving her way through the many goddamn lorries on the highway. I was edged at my seat, hands cluthing handles or watever I could grab on. I buckled up and started praying.
Damnit!!! I didnt know Mazda can go so fast under her control. Within minutes, the S600 was at our side mirror views. Wicked geezer!!!!!!!!!

This was how she used to get the guys. Speeding past them, enticing them to corner her to a road side, while waving and smiling, wanting to get her number.
But she'd race nothing less than an Evo. Good girl....

A model, an entrepreneur, a drag racer... Not surprised that all the guys at Vertigo were competing for her attention. I was somewhere at the background, redundant and forgotten.

I was in my own bliss and oblivion anyway.
Guys are such a waste of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home