My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, July 06, 2012

Funny,

or not.

I have lost my writing modjo jojo..
From someone who could easily churn out funny posts every few days to someone who cant think of anything funny all week long.

Jaded.

Am I?

I am officially - unfunny..

Sometimes when I read back my eons ago posts, I feel a bit amazed and embarrased at the same time.

My, aren't they some crude comments and write-ups! hahaha.. Oh well, I was young then.
And when I saw my photo in Her World.. Oh gosh!

Guess when you were a student. you were a free bird. No expectations from others.
Now, holding a professional side ain't easy if you still want to be very vocal about everything.

Cause, seriously you will never know whom you will upset. Nyah........Sucks eh?

I really envy XiaXue for still being able to be so so real and vocal. But then again, blogging is her livelihood, bread and butter.

Anyhow.... I was wondering, how to be funny again. I am seriously bored of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home