My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Achiever 2010 award- DnD 19 Jan 2011




19 days after birth came Walton's DnD.
At first I didn't want to go but after knowing that the grand lucky draw prize is a piece of US land, I decided to go.

No free land unfortunately, in fact we didn't win any lucky dray prizes this year!! Last yr Gan won 2nd prize - tix to go Korea. But since we plan to save up to get at least one piece of Walton every year ( especially now that Sheldon is born, the land will be used to pay for his harvars or oxford school fees one day) he he..So, it looks like this year, we still have to do the same.. save up and invest for future financil plans ., he he Bo freebies..

But still, I am so glad I went. I haven't laughed so hard for ages. The events were hilarious, including the drag queen beauty contests.
Plus, I have grown a tad mouldy from being stuck at home too long even before delivery, so that was refreshing!!
I also went onstage to receive 2 awards, one for long service ( 5 yrs- omg so long ady Meh???), one for achievers2010 ( not so bad considering I spent 2010 mostly busy pregnant, but must achieve elite this year!)

I also met so many of my colleagues, such a happy occasion catching up.
I was also happy being sorrounded by so many positive people. I felt charged up. My colleagues are some of the most amazing people- they are so zesty and positive. Such a welcome change from some of our friends who are whiney , complainsome and negative most of the time. ( sadly many sporeans are like this ).

They also commented that my figure has gone back to sexy again, err.. actually I still have 8 kg and a lot of waist inches to lose. I still can't fit into most of my clothes, jeans and pants especially.. ho ho I have heavy bottoms now. as in even heavier bottoms..!!

But of course when the clock strikes 12, actually way before then...ooooooohhhj.., I miss Sheldon!!!! I was scurrying home to my little one :)

Oh home sweet home. He must miss mr too. xoxo

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home