My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, July 24, 2010

can hardly recognise myself.,,

I am amongst the vainest vain pots in the world, or I was.

Few months back, I was still matching My clothes To the nine.

Silk top With Wool pencil skirt enhancing My enviable rear curves, a matching delicate pearl necklace And of course My bag must match My shoes, is it gold today? black? shocking pink? blue? brown? You name it I have the matching bags And shoes.

To top it off, I even have matching hairbands, yup courtesy of Blair Waldorf. From bows To feathers. Crazy but yes. I have the collection. From pink To gold to Turquoise.

A month ago. Everything changed.

Not only My favourite piece of clothing is Eutjin's huge T shirt, I am totally revolted at the thought of colourful bright colours, flowers, bows, laces.

Instead of bring excited To plan My wardrobe for the week, I totally dread dressing up for work.

Black, grey, White And cream are now My friends. I chucked away all My bright And frilly tops in the store room. My poor darlings.

Now a 70% SALE sign on My favourite shops no longer turn me on. I wont even bat an eyelid. Sad? Weird?

Well...but Gan is so ecstatic I completely stopped My shopping habit!! At least someone is blissful. ;)

They told me Im expecting a boy. Well either way I am happy. But right now I definitely cant recognise myself.

Perhaps its also because most of My paired suits, jackets And dresses no longer Fit.

People May Not give up seats for me on the MRT yet. But that bump in the abdomen area ( which looks like i have been crazily binging on donuts) totally Make me feel unsexy And really, I should stop trying To Fit into the Power suits. I look like penguin With a flat feet.

Oh did I mention I am Not allowed high heels as Gan is scared his clumsy wife May trip over.

So I am stuck With My flat Hush puppies pumps.

Hiks..

Everytime I open My shoe cupboard, stare at My super sexy Aldo stilletoes.. I can just sigh And hope that They Will still be so pretty next year when I Will be back With a vengeance..

Oh also.,

I hate doing up My hair, I hate putting on Make up And generally My days are filled With sleeping And mopping around at home. Hur hur.,,

Oh no I am growing mould already.

Last week I told Gan I am determined To change back slowly And See My friends at least once every fort night. Gee.. so lazy me.

Oh did I tell you i am hormonal? Oh totally. Fickle minded too. I seem To be ordering everything on the menu And I cant finish one dish. Poor Gan always has To be the clean up deptartment, I think his bump is growing too.

Oh but wonderful things are happening too. Gan has never been so sweet And affectionate. Oh well only when My hormones have Not irritated the hell out of him yet la.

Oh whatever it is, everytime I stroke my Baby, talk To My Baby, remember how blessed And excited I am. Nothing else seems To matter.

Become auntie then become auntie lor..

who cares? :) Now, in Gan's Oversized T shirt, lying in bed, blogging And watching Gan Updating his GPS, I am happy. So contented. Every fifteen minutes Gan would turn around And smile his million dollar smile at me.

Thats enough for me.

This is a New beginning. We are happy And nothing else matters :)







2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

You sound so bless and happy...

 
At 4:27 AM, Anonymous momof2boys gently snorted that...

hi celly, i've been reading your blog anonymously for the past 3 yrs or so. just wanted to drop you a note to congratulate you on your pregnancy. =]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home