My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, May 01, 2010

The Hiatus

I have been a little inactive in recording my daily happenings.

hmm ... perhaps a tad too understated. I have gone MIA for some time. heh

And for some reason not prioritizing keeping my diary. online diary that is.

That simple reason being lack of spare time. Any time spent in front of my lappie is only for a few things : surf necessary internet, watch American TV series ( Rome is amazing), work work work or DOTA.

Anytime out of it is spent travelling about trying to build my little retirement nest.

But NOW!!! There's IPHONE!!!!

Now I can blog on the move.

oh looks like I will be ranting nonsense again. And immortalise the nonsense in the cyberworld.

To me IPhone is a Godsend after Mr Gan. ^_^

- Now I am on the way to Palm Resort Malaysia - team building with Walton, rest- yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home