My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Friday, December 25, 2009

MY BIG FAT GREEK SENTOSARINI WEDDING! The Bakmie Part

The Bride was all smiling then!

The white knight has saved the damsel and now they are on the way...








To



















BAKMIE!!!


because our mini little venture of bakmie stall in IMM Jurong is so special to me and Eu-Tjin.

We went there and treated the whole entourage with bakmie lunch..


















Here is my bro Dewit and hubby Gan... preparing our orders for 20 bakmie!

















here's Cat the bridesmaid taking the chilli!



















Here's everyone enjoying the pangsit goreng!

















And the happy Bakmie couple...


Lolx..

It was not only memorable but throroughly meaningful for the both of us.

If you have been to our mommy's bakmie stall, thank you very very much!

If you haven't, please take a peek : http://www.makanbakmie.blogspot.com/




Til the next stop - ONE' 15 Sentosa!

1 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home