My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, June 29, 2009

SILLYCELLY's HEN NIGHT!! XOXO- EXPOSED

You know that this is not really a Bride's nite but a nite for the girlfriends right?

Right..

Cause, seriously, who wants a 6-pecced, tanned, brownly toasted torso placed in front of you with whipped cream all over. With golden curly fur too.


Hmm.. Let's see..









Who wants to be welcomes with a bed of roses, balloons and hmm...some kinky pressies?







































I am!


































So pretty right? I love love my girlfriends!


































Who wants to be welcomed by girls dressed up like baddies with RED lipsticks, bringing edible wax and battery operated boyfriends as wedding gifts?






















To sweeten the deal, heaps of yummy finger food..





















Gotta cushion our stomach linings with fats before the alcohol wash it off.


With them, come shots of Jagermeister and hyena shrieks. Who wants a pack of intoxicated vixens who are ready to sell you off to random strangers along Clarke Quay for some DARES???
























Would you want?




WHO DOESNT WANT??


Heh?

I tell you what..



Nothing....

And I mean NOTHINGGGGG

is WILDER...

than a pack of charged up, hilarious, fun loving girlfriends of mine..

trying to throw me a night I will never forget...

And yes, it's supposed to be more memorable than the night I first met my husband..

hur hur...



So sorry.. because of integrity and reputation and stuff we need to live with..

I can't show you all the photoes. Really.

I can't.

So just enjoy the ones that passed the censorship... =)


Here's some of what happened in the hotel room at Swisotel Merchat Court... which GAN booked for me! (BLESS MY HUSBAND!)





















Girls, lipsticks, black dresses and heaps of fun!



Pout pout pout..'

First things first.

We played the " I have NEver game".. have you played it before?

Goodness, go google it !


It's so fun when you want to sabo a particular person..


Obviously the game induced some shocking revelations about the girlsfriends..


But what's in the room stays in the room..
Obviously, I lost many rounds. They were trying to get me sloshed silly.
Then comes the surprises and games.


















The anxious bride...
Ok... here is where I stop the photoes.. the girls have some surprises and they had more games that I really dont want to be seen participating, games that involved bananas ..rubbers...whipped cream and lipsticks...


So, since I can't show, let's just stick to your imagination =p.. Nothing illegal dont worry, it was all tastefully done. Hmm.. more or less.

NEXT! Clarke QUAY THERE WE STRUTTED!
First shame was the DARE Cards! Oh Dear!!!























Tsk Tsk..


Minee Mineee Myneee Mou...



"GO UP TO A RANDOM GUY ON THE STREET, TELL HIM HE IS GORGEOUS AND GIVE HIM A DRINK!"














Hur hur.. poor lad..








I had to kiss him on the cheek and all he gets is mineral water. lolx
Next Dare... Hmm!!
Luckily they dont have the photo evidence where I did the:

"FIND A SEAT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CROWD, STRADDLE IT FOR 5 SECONDS AND SCREAM YEEHA!"


Muahaha...It was so silly!



NEXT STOP! BELLY DANCING DARE!


















Me and the regular show stealer Jac, who else. XOXO

























Aye..I was scared I might make this dancer lose her job.. lolx
NEXT!! NEXT!!

PUMP ROOM

















POP THE CHERRY!




















The Vixen Crew !!!
What was the highlight of the night?

I was so high I went on stage of Pump Room and hogged the mic for one song.
"Sweet Child of Mine" - Guns N Roses
And I totally rocked the crowd!
I have the silly clip of me on stage that I wanted to show, but I think, he hehe.. shy lah. plus I don't know how to upload a video file =(
Anyway,...
THE GAN BRIDE RAWKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi can i know is the belly dancer at pump room?? tks

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger YUK!! MAKAN BAKMIE JAKARTA!!! gently snorted that...

hi hi. nope.. the belly dancer is at this shisha arabic bar, not pump room =)

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Owner gently snorted that...

where did u buy the finger food from? they look so delicious..!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home