My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, January 26, 2009

Gonna get to the Chapel are we....Gonna get maarriiied

We finally decided on a ROM date.

I am how thoughtful. I help Gan pick Valentine's Day cause then it's just soo easy to remember (else he'll forget !!) ..=) It also saves him time, money and gifts =). Aside from convenience, well it is rather special to be married on the 14th of Feb... For ROM, we are just inviting close friends and relatives.. won't be more than a party of 30 ish.



Violet told her mom that I was gonna get married in 3 weeks, her mom said :

" So fast?? Is she pregnant?" ................Lolx.. NO I am not guys.



Cat told her mom I was gonna get married in 3 weeks and her mom asked :

" IS it the same guy?" ... Lolx.. I previously took different boyfriends to her parents' dinner nights...

Anyway, so yes, finaly getting hitched I suppose, obviously my mom can't wait.

"Better go and marry already.. headache, you how old oredi? Live together so long oredi somemore, paktho paktho never marry.... cannot cannot! Go marry! Then at least I can relax liao...."



---------


The funny thing is that Gan and I have been fighting a big gigantic deal. As if some kind of a bad omen. Like those worse-than-ever ones. With flying oestrogens and tears and Korean drama spices.

A whole mix of me having pent-up PMS, mental and emotional shits, and him not understanding us women's 'prerogatives again' (lolx, ok ok no such thing), and how girls are always talking too much and guys are never saying enough, and with all the hormones and bad 'chi' flying around, Alas!...the good logic, common sense and wisdom also FLED out the window, and that kind of stuff... It's just as if any small, tiny ridiculous issue can spark an atomic bomb between us.
No no, it's really unfathomable at first. But I realised, it kinda start coming together in the end.
But we've decided take these obstacles as a test. And prove that we can survive it and have that Happy ever after ending.. when we got it right in the end, it'd feel so much sweeter.


I know.. I know.... real life ain't no fairy tale. There's a lot of fighting involved..
fighting with yourself mostly, ..... your ego, your pride, your selfishness and your ignorance.

It's just the most tiring thing to fight with yourself. Most times, I realised I wasn't fighting with Gan, I was fighting with myself, my ego and my foolishness.

But past all the storms and smokey black clouds,... I know me and Gan shall see a bright sunny constellation of rays again.. We're gonna be Mr and Mrs Gan very very soon!



I can't tell you how anxious, excited and at the same time, nervous I am. Gan has been away in Seremban for CNY, while I am here in Singapore with mommy, daddy and my baby brothers, these few days seem to be the longest days in my life.

My days just seem so empty..


And it made me realise that I just can't wait to be officially, rightfully, legally by his side every freaking day of the week...as his wife.

This morning 5 am, Gan sent the sweetest International SMS :

"Dear, I really want you to marry me. I know we've been arguing a lot, but I think it's just one of those things. I rather argue now and get to know you much better, than later on. I love you dear!"

The smile on my face lasts til now.



xoxo

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Congrats!!!!

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

congratulations marcelly...gan! :)
-jia

 
At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Congra to u!!! Happy ending, happy ever after.

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

AWWWW...

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

OMG OMG!!!! Mr and Mrs Gan!!! Hahahaha.. now you have my surname tooooo! :D

Welcome to the Gan family!

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu =)))))))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home