My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

That Sea Cafe in Sentosa

CAFE DEL MAR
.
How sexy does that sound?
In Italian it should be Cafe Il Mare.
Prease go see see if you haven't.. google it out!
It's this beach bar in Sentosa, inspired by Cafe Del Mar in Ibiza, Spain.
Complete with bikini babes in the pool, chill out comfy sofas, soft wash lighting, Buddha bar/DJ Pippi/Cafe Del Mar tunes ablazing and cocktail glasses.
.
Anyway, we partied there a few months back. Thanks heaps to May who got me acquainted with the Manager there, Aida.
Apparently, Mr Gan's best friend (handsome hunky model btw...Hansen),
is a buddy of the two MTV chio bus, May and Choy. So we have been hanging out eversince.
Ah.. I always knew Mr Gan will add value to my life.
Hehe..
So, we booked the whole left jacuzi VIP area. Yummeeee...
Come check it out...

Sharon, me, Shil, Sze and birthday babe Dr Tang.


me by the jacuzzi.. but damn the water is cold..


Candid time, Victor, Keith, Shil, Dr Tang and Jackie.


May and Choy.. hmmz..

These two babes were distracting leh?

All my male friends (most anyway) couldnt stop exciting themselves...

2 chio bus,

wait ..twin of chio bus, twin of famous chio bus...

twin of famous, hot chio bus in bikini..

twin of famous, hot chio bus in bikini.....in jacuzzi..

Bleah.. Jun, happy seeing the chio bus in the party..

kept saying :"Marcelly.. you da womannnn..."

Looks like someone is starting to appreciate the party thrower.


Sharon (siaming), Raju, Violet, Jackie... ah.. my friends love one another.


The Gannnggggg..


Ok.. it's time to mingle with the jacuzzi babes now..

Here's Jackie and me...

I reckon she was trying to spit on me..

..and start canoodling me..


..hehez...Cheers...

I tried to wet some dry boring people too..

The boys were so boring... they never come and skinny dip.. instead.. they just drink and watch..

I think Keith were scared of my watar..muhahahaha...

Weee.... wah.. come to look at it.. I very slim wor...

got ab lines and toned shoulders too.. hmm.. chubby???? no lehh...

Shil and Dr Tang... "Happy Burfdayy..." Muacks

Sharon, Sze, Shil and Violet.

back : Jun, Rajoo, Andrea (she was miss Malaysia Universe you know!!)

front: Jackie and me..

Ok, this is the story. Jun actually wanted to take photo with May and Choy. He a big fan and any natural guy would be enticed by the sight of two chio bus..

eh somemore buy one get one free leh..!!

But he is a very shy yandao.

So in the end, pose pose so long already, we forced the guys to take photo with us instead.

"Me and JAckie not hot enough ah? Don't friend you.."

"OK lah ok lah... take with you two lah.."


But the babes of course get full accesss...

Jac, May,me and Choy.

I still remember what May said while taking this photo.

She was calling out for Mr Gan.

"EU-TJIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am raba-ing your girlfriend!!!!"

HAhahaa...

Her hand was on my thigh and I think Jun's face was black.

Hehez.. hehez..... jearousssss????????

All in all, the place was awesome, the crowd was great..

The chio bus were ample..

The yandaos a bit redundant..

but like I said earlier,

the service in Cafe Del Mar is SHIT.

I don't really fancy running around to look for waitress.

HELLOO???

If you can't even service the people in the VIP area, who the hell are they gonna give good service to??

Once I managed to trap a waiter within my power.

The drinks then...took ages.. bleah.. another waiting.

I think by the time the drinks arrived, the guys were drunk by the panorama already.

Ok lah... if you wanna go. You can go once in a blue moon.

No matter how nice the place is,

I'd rather go somewhere more accessible and some where I feel home.

Where the waiters call me by my name and I get my drinks before I finish my fags.

Cheers!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I remember Sara Ann hosted the opening of that Cafe Del Mar.

Catch up? Want to give wedding invitation to Jeremy and I ar? Don't forget Colin and partner too..hahaha...

Btw, Eddy Ongkowijaya is currently doing the ayam penyit at Block 81 Marine Parade.

 
At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmmm!!!

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

*drool*

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: heh heh.. aiya just catch up mah long time no see. is jeremy busy these days? i wanna recruit you two! haha

chris: he he... u are a man indeed

cyborg: I DID LOR!!!!!!!!! you are the one who couldnt make it..!!!
remember????

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Recruit us? To be your bodyguard arr? Good money bo?????

Jeremy as per normal...looking for properties for sale or rent..haha...

Ok, will contact you once I meet up with Jeremy...

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

where can i buy these pictures??????????????????? the famous mtv twins ... slurppzz hahaha

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

aiyorrr.. u sound like sleaze ballz leh wht slurpss?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home