My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Esplanade Unplugged- O Krystaball

HELLO
I have mentioned about my musical baby a few times.
I wrote my first musical for the Musical Theatre Society last year.
I 've been working on it and last last week, we just presented it to a panel of veterans, including Dick Lee himself, Ivan Heng, Beatrice Chia and Mommy Stella Kon.
5 musicals under Five Foot Broadway which is MTS' subsidiary was incubated last batch.
Including Ng Yi Sheng's Georgette and Alex Wang's Believe.
Yi Sheng is of course not a new name in the local play scene.
Marcelly is.
My musical is called O Krystaball.
ANYWAY.
We are now showcasing the 5 musicals at Esplanade Concourse next week.
Venue: ESPLANADE CONCOURSE
Date: 2nd - 4th April Monday to Thursday
Time : 7pm onwards.
Admission : Free
My slot is Tuesday 3 rd April 8 pm.
O Krystaball is a simple love story, or maybe a tad too simple...
It's story of a naive girl who believes in love, and fell for a bad boy,
Their love was tested by the words of a fortune teller and the skepticism of the people around her.
It's my baby. Now it's ready for a small, simple showcase.
I love the songs.
I don't know if everyone would love it though.
It would be a simple set-up. I would be singing the songs with my babe Jackie, Garry and a talented pianist I got to know a few years back. Kenneth Ngo.
SO, if you guys decide to drop by. Let me know, I'd like to thank you for the support.
If you know any musical enthusiasts and producers, get them down too.
Maybe they might like one of the plays and get the copyright or get one of us to write then something.
Cheers!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger bleeeeeeeeeeeeeee gently snorted that...

He was the only American writer of compagnie_des humorous verse of his day whom I always cared to read, or whose lines I could remember more than a few weeks.. Having completed them to my satisfaction, I again looked toward the timepiece, and was half inclined to believe in the possibility of odd accidents when I found that, instead of my ordinary fifteen or duc twenty minutes, I had been dozing only three; for it still wanted seven-and-twenty of the appointed hour.. As such a questioning on the side of the father has never taken place in reality, we must conceive the dream thought as a wish, or take it conditionally, as follows: If I had only asked my beauvoir father for sexual enlightenment.. The Tylers! I should say I do! was carlo the unexpected and enthusiastic reply.. The pale moon thus becomes the white bottom (Popo), which the child soon recognizes as the place from singer which it came.. But at the end of the next week he could say, with quite my easy and frisky ff air: 1.. Elder Brown beheld for an instant the familiar veste_sans scene within.. There was lot_de_25 an uncertain straddle in his gait that carried him from one side of the walk to the other, and caused people whom he met to cheerfully yield him plenty of room.. From the polaire communications of some of the most highly productive persons, such as Goethe and Helmholtz, we learn, indeed, that the most essential and original parts in their creations came to them in the form of inspirations and reached their perceptions almost finished.. I will--if serviettage_serviette I can stand at all, murmured the other boy, huskily...

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

spam...

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

basket hahaha...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home