My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

A night of Joy and Horror




It's been so long since I realize the prerogative within me that says : I CAN BE VAIN AND TAKE LOTS OF VAIN PHOTOES OF MYSELF.



So, the other day, before heading for Walton's office @ One Fullerton which is open to our clients on NDP fireworks day, which was packed by the way, cause we have 7000 clients in Singapore alone, I dressed up with mom and took lotsa vain pics...




This is Hiao Bu




This is XIAO bu



This is CHIO Bu.. =)





This is CHIO MAMA!
I urged her to smile as widely as I did





so she did ..
dem cute hor????


That time around, we watched the Caledonian Team doing up their fire works, it was wonderful but I refrained from taking photoes for we were behind glass curtain walls.

It was still sublime though.


Ah nyway.. after the fireworks.. I proceeded to MOS. Because because is because lah..

Ryan, Mike and the bunch were heading there..



Coz Mike is a member at MOS, apparently coz he can flash his expensive billionaire face or something.
So, the rest likes to look chi chi and get into the Members area too. Plus it was normally less crowded and who doesn't like to look more chi chi than those on the dance floor?

Superficial shitz right? But that's the bitter truth in life. We like looking chi chi leh..

Me?

Guilty as charged.

Why cannot look chichi leh? Sometimes can what?
I not chichi but can look chichi.
I still end up on the dance floor anyway, coz chichi people sicken me sometimes.. after sometime..

What do you like to call them again? Poseurs? hehuehuheu..

Though I must admit, no I am no member at any blardy place except Rouge and Rouge gave me a noir VIP card coz I wore a turban and danced on their stage.. heuheuhue..

But I do get into a lot places for free or club members area without getting stopped, probably because I know people. It's all about networking huh? Like you know.. I just mention some names, flash some teeth.. wave some hands.. Good thing I know GMs or Ops M of many clubs I suppose. And the other time we went Zouk with Fiona Xie, who is my babes Sandra and Violet 's good friend, I think the bouncer one look at Fiona, the eyeballs dropped to the floor, so he wouldn't have the chance to even realise the rest of us was there... heuheuhe.. so we all just walked in lah.

It was never because I splashed 3K on Dom Perignon or something and then get membership, I wouldnt have the capacity, though one day, I would love to treat my lovely friends to a fabulous party, all on me. That's my dream. I shall work harder... Right now.. I don't have enough to even get myself drunk most weekends heuheuhuee.. Shits... Work hard work hard.. then can party hard party hard..not born with a bed of gold leaves nevermind.. work your ass girlllllllllllllllllllllllll



Anyway....

Here's the story at MOS members, I've been there many times and this was the first time we got in so early that it was still empty. I took photoes of the sorroundings..



This is Mike with his Long Island..
Mike always seems to be a bit arrogant, but I think he's just trying to act cool. Heuheuhue.. or is he??? But Mike is actually nice. Just need you to get over the quirky bits. If anyone wants a friggin loaded Indon boyfriend, I introduce you to Mike lah. But he a bit picky one, you must be slim lah, pretty lah and all that shitz..



This is Ryan and me.. Ryan never really knows how to fyucking pose eh??????????
Nowadays, clubbing with Mike and Ryan can be a bore. It's not about dancing or having fun. It's about helping them get hot chicks and help them differentiate the chicks from the lady boys.
Like WTF lah. So sian horrrr???? I told them to sod off the last time. Seriously, chicks won't even think it's cool at all, if guys got their 'girl' friends to help them chat up hot chicks.. like so lame leh.. go sweet talk them yourselves lah.

Hor???

I wanted to purposely hook them up with lady boys the last time and convince them it's a real chick.. but too lazy in the end.





Below is me and Chin who looked demm bored....




The ceiling in the members lounge was beautiful though.. It was a group of stalactites made of bubbles of glass..




So Soo.. pretty..

The decor is really nice too.. very chi chi like the people there.. sitting around looking expensive...
bleah...




I wanted to KOP the chandelier leh.. so nice






There in the members area, I orderred drinks.. I thought.. welll since I wanted to look chi chi.. better not look cheapskate..
plus I was thirsty and wanted to buy the guys some drinks..

So I orderred Vodka Redbull, I was ready to pay 40 plus bucks for it..


When it came... the bill was fyucking 60 buckss...

WTFFF!!!

Chichi place also got chichi price is it???
I looked harder into the bill..

It said.. Grey Goose 1 Jug...

WTF! I got order Grey Goose meh??
Smirnoff will get me drunk just fine!!! Who asked for Grey Goose?? Hmmph..
Order Vodka in expensive people area means expensive Vodka is it?

KNNCCB made me pay extra 20 bucks for something that's gonna go out of my system in a minute,, whichever exit it wanted to take.

Kanna Sai lehh..

But of course I heaved a sigh nicely.. sat back, relaxed, tried to cover my shock and looked chichi again.. and told everyone :

"Please drink my overpriced Grey goose Red-Bull and dont pee for the next two hours at least"

Sayang lehh, expensive...

Though I must say, it was nice though. Grey Goose I mean, I couldnt taste the alcohol at all, it was like Redbull with ice and soda... and it was giving me 7 stars around the head, which was good.. else I would fyucking complainedd... what 60 bucks and still I wont get drunk???

Come to think of it,,, my best babe Violet loves Belvedere Vodka.. and Moet... wah lauu.. that one is one chichi tai tai.. a few leagues above me.. Today I accompanied her run some errands..

KNS I found out she needed to send her shoes for cleaning.

WHO THE FYUCK send their shoes for cleaning one????

I DONt even fyucking clean my shoes lehhh...

She sent like 2 boots and 2 sports shoes for cleaning in Far East Plaza... wah piang.... prolly cost 10 bux each or something.. with that money I can fyucking buy new shoes!!!

One of the boots even looks so fyucking clean I don't think it needs cleaning lorr!!

I was tempted to tell her I clean her shoes for half the price lah. But I know she wont trust me with her shoes..

Anyway, back to MOs... there were these 2 plasma screen in front of me playing abstract images.. constantly evolving one..





But I don't see the point in putting it up here leh.. I see only dizzy oredi..

I know that back in Sydney they have these screens all over the walls.. but people there are high on other lethal stuffs.. they wont get dizzy looking.. in fact, their brain would prolly be in tune with the moving image shitz.

But not here, it doesnt work lah.


Here is me and Poche... I am so super fond of Pochie..
He's the nicest of them all, always so happy, always so cheeerful, always a true gentlemen....








And below is Eric.. Eric Couhault

Uhh.. okay lah.. actually Eric and me got a bit of history, but it's been a year back at least..

So, it's quite passe.

and he was back in Singapore for only a night that night. So it was reallllly nice to see him after so long.



Eric n me.

And nopez, dont think I wanna do post mortem here. But Eric is a lovely chap too.



After convincing Fiona to come to MOS (or the party would not be complete) for very looonggggg, she did come!!!
This is me, Fi and Chin.





Fi is so pweety.. and Fi likes to pout a lot lehh... eheuhuehue..
Almost in every photo I take with her, she would pout that sexy lips outward and look sultry..

But, she has all the right.. coz she looks so cute doing it.. huehue..



And so the night went on...
It was Friday night and I was at MOS, not at Riverine, where I usually hang out.

Basically, I've been trying quite hard to avoid Captain Scary. (To read fairy tale about Capt Scary click here, about the real story here)

Yep... Stay away from Captain Scary....


For good reasons.


For my welfare...


For my safety...


For my sanity...


it was kind of the RIGHT thing to do.... to completely wash him off my life...



Little did I know...


Amidst the crowding patrons at MOS main arena VIP lounge, I saw a familiar silhouette from a distance, it was at least a a good 10 m away.

Among all the blurring smokes and dimness and strobe light..


I found the one I was never supposed to see.




Captain Scary Gary.



Argghh..






i think now he's turning from Captain Scary to Captain Dumb dumb or at least dumb looking.. or maybe it was just too much champagne plus black label...
But I think he looks so adorable leh?? Blind bat right?


When he saw me, he just glared my way, eyes fixed, with an unreadable expression on his face.


"AHH!!! Isn't this fate?? " I screamed, half drunk obviously.

"Why leh? Singapore so small what??" (BASKET!!!!!!! SO HAO LIAN!!!)

"But MOS members? I mean, you dont even like MOS!"

"You member I cannot member meh???"

"I not"

" I also not!"

"That's why it's fate mah???"

He just smiled and gave me some champagne.

Sigh.. I wonder if I am getting back to square one. This is baddddddddddddddddddddd...


He was all friendly, subtly hitting on me again.
He was then telling me about his chichi friend who got him in, drove a yellow ferrari, some French big businessman. He said that earlier on, a girl walked past the French friend Ferrari and lamented :" Eh.. I like Red one... I dont like yellow one...". So he said he was then swearing under his breath :" KANINABU.. got one good already!!! "...


At that moment, I wished I was rich enough to get him a Ferrari... maybe then he would love me with all his heart and not be so weird and difficult anymore..


And moments after that, I realised how much I have digressed, how stupid and blind I was..

How can I want to buy his love with a fyucking Ferrari????

WTF is wrong with me???


Sigh..

This is bad.....


Jia rattt..



I told mom of the whole ordeal the next day, and she gave a huge sigh again...

"So, you're back with him ah??"

"No lah... I also scared"

"Then what???"

"Dunno..."

"He got say nice nice things to you lahh.."

"Yah.."

"Then you fell for it again lahh.."

"Aiyah... just talk talk only mah.."

"Then he got kiss you anot..?"


I then jumped on the bed and covered my head with pillow while my mom spanked my butt several times.


Jiarat lehh... Do you think it could be fate? Or true love?? I mean... what if I give him one more chance leh? Eventhough he's already pissed with me for being so undecisive last time also.. And not sure the door is still ajar.

And.. well, he probably for tons of girls at his trails also... coz got so many blind, dumb girls in Singapore , like me, who are closet sadists...heartache addicts.. loony lovers..



Sigh..



Fyuck lah.. I am wailing on my blog again!

But how lehhh.. maybe fate leh? How come I keep bumping into him? Mom thinks he's stalking me but i know that's impossible coz he not so free and not like he crazy about me.. in fact maybe he's just smoothtalking for fun or I dunno what shit lah.. dun wan think about it already...



I am just gonna end this stupid wailing entry with another HIAO picture of me..











And remind myself...

" Remember lah... if you don't throw away the old rubbish, new ones won't come...."

Then how??? I am like fyucking recycling the same old rubbish again and again leh!!!

Not like it's environmentally friendly or what... Chueeee buayyy...



I think I've sworn enough today.. I shall say 20 Holy Marys before I sleep..




24 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Not to worry laah. When the St James Power station opens, DF will invite you to become the VIP member...

 
At 12:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I was walking along Robinson Point when I saw a road show organised by M/s Profitable Plots. A happening business competition for you I guess.

 
At 2:01 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: confirm ahh

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger DrivenMeandrous gently snorted that...

I think I like Cap'n Scary. Really look good when you stand beside him

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Err, which one U referring to? Proftableplots or the VIP invitation? U always make me feel lost laah...

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

as ur flen or as much of a flen as can be considered, i feel like throttling u. sigh....

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

eh...wat is chichi??

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Adrian gently snorted that...

Four months, four months more and I will go party like siao. *chokes back sobs and turns green*

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

darren: eh u sure anot?? means got consent ah??

blackcat: VIP lah..

alex: hehe why leh?

chris: chi chi means ATAS lah. eh heh

adrian: huehuehue..4 mths not too long... be patient for good things

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger Horny Hero gently snorted that...

alamak... what a disappointment...

I followed your Captain Scary episodes more closely than Pirates of the Currybean.

I was expecting the man himself, Captain Scary, to look somewhat like Johnny Depp!!

But turns out he loox more like the octopus character, what's-his-name...

 
At 1:14 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

horny hero: whar pianggg..u dun lidat lahh... captain jack sparrow himself got crooked teeth and awful hair lehh..

aiyah.. in the captain scary story hor.. i nvr say he good looking hor.. so u dun anyway imagine mah.. i said he looked scaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy and he was weirdddddd..

so..

heuheuheue..

bleah.
then why u call urself horny hero?
which hero horny? or more like.. which horny man is a hero???

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hahaha...! Ssss....;P
You're a prefect example of a girl. Sss..:]
You look pretty & smart but you're all messed up, especially with our love life. Sss...:I
VIP = Very Indeceive People
Very Irritating Punks
Very Irrational People
Very Idiot Pukers
ETC.....
Notice there's nothing good in VIPs. Sss...:L

 
At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Messed up indeed...anyways, one handsome dude told me that U need ...err bloody hell, I forgot the word laah. He used such a bombastic one...He said he saw U before at jouk or somewhere there laah once or twice...perhaps U get to bump into him at MOS.....So if you get attracted to a foreign looking (spanish), tall, dark, handsome..etc....don't approach him horr....very dangerous...once U like him...everything else U forget even ur date of birth..I think he got insert susuk berlian...hehez

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: ehheuheuheuheuhue... messed up sounds familiar.

blackcat: spanish guy? wah. u know hemsem spanish frens meh?>??
but nah... dun think angmohs are the ones that get me messed up. i always mess them up.

its the chinese ah bengs n whatnots that got me on knees most time..

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Why, wa si bo kao errr hemsem enough to have that kind of friend arr? Actually, he was a former colleague who came back here for some kind of project laah. He's a brit but wu spanish blood with a typical spanish hero looks..hehe.

I recommended him to read ur blog for fun reading. He said to me to tell U that U need to do some serious volunteer works to distract U from all those unnecessary headaches & heartaches...serious..I'm not making this up. He added that U should not be too materialistic.

Anyway, even he was not able to solve that maths problem..hehe! Eh, I can sign U up to be one of the Mercy Relief volunteers that are going to Lebanon, U know....So how?????

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: chuey buay now i get a lecture from some spanish i dunno heuheuheuehuehuheue...

ayiah... im not materialistic lahh.. i backpack to KL one u know! i even scrubbed ppl toilet one.. bleah.

but once in a while nice to be pamperred mah.

i nvr try to solve leh.. heuhuehue no time in the end.. now i forgot where it is liao.. and lebanon, i think no thanks..i just send the donation can?

hor...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Doreen gently snorted that...

wah~~~~ really chio pics eh! (^_^)

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

dorren: wahh... arigato gozaimasuuuu !!

 
At 10:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Alamak! U misunderstood the meaning of materialistic laah...Nevermind, U will when U get started on some volunteer thingy.

I recommend that U visit the Assisi Home & Hospice at Mt Alvernia Hospital. A great eye opener, U know. I'm hoping that U could blog on these kind of experience since U love writing.

Anyway, Haggen Daz ice cream for you on a weekday after work next week? the voucher expiring leh...You can burn the calories at the clubs after that while I will do it walking all the way home.....hehez...

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Horny Hero gently snorted that...

ok lah, i admit it's my fault for conjuring up images of Captain Jack Sparrow while reading your Captain Scary fairytale. I must've gotten carried away... Imagining a sexy Jack Sparrow to co-star with a beautiful princess isnt too far fetched, is it?

Being horny is being normal, innit? You'd better beware of any heterosexual male who tries to convince you that he's not horny.
Which horny man is a hero, you ask? Well lemme ask, which hero is not horny?

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

so as to wake u up from ur trapped r/s. hokayz, off to bali for a week. read u when i get back. =p

 
At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

sillycelly says =

blackcat; gud idea, Mb I shd do sum charity work n blog abt it, hmm

hornyhero= weahh.. ok lah, all men horny dui liao!

alex:bali? bo jiooo

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

heuheu thank yu

 
At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Craps free craps free online wedding invitations Name dog allergies 401k empolyee deferral limit for 2006 Omni-directional headsets Imitrex generic canada online Claritin and blood pressure internet software Dysfunction drug levitra erectile Brigittes auto sales humble texas 1960 teeth whitening bomex body kits live poker Nv automobile insurance rate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home