My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Saturday, August 05, 2006

brudda love.. momi love..mossie love..

My bro was in Singapore for awhile, last month, for the CG Overdrive atExpo.

Baby bro, Derwin Silamaya Suhali.

Goodness knows we Indonesian have such long names. I have the longest of the three.
So I cut it short. Very mafan I tell you. Next time, I'd name my kids A, B, C..


We went to eat at Pepper Lunch, it was fun!.. but would have been better without the facial sauna from the hot plate, fyucking make up was melting throughout dinner.






Mom and mi.. That day mom came clean with no make-up at all..
Still pretty pretty I would say..
xoxo..



This is me and Win. The prodigious 3D animator/cartoonist/artist.





Lub him!




Ah.. now.. more food. I am fattening up.. Mom cooks a fest every blardy day..

Good in a way... foodie!

Bad in a way... fattiee!!!


Well I would get real fat I guess, if I hadn't been taking the detox powder.


This was cah buncis and semur. Have you tried SEMUR AYAM????

TSK TSK!!!!!!! Shame on you!!







Semur is the brownish soup above. Inside got beef, potato and tofu. Eat this with Nasi Uduk, which is slightly like, but way more fragrant than Nasi Lemak, and it's YUMMYY


Ah... here comes one of the oldest favourite. Ayam Goreng Kuning.
Just fried kampong chicken, with tofu and tempe.
Eat with hot white rice and blardy HAWWTTTT good sambal belachan plus a dash sweet soy sauce 'Kecap Bango" (better than kecap ABC).

Then, throw your cutlery aside. Eat with hand.. Hmm... Loving it..


Readers have been complaining : "Dont Read Marcelly's blog when hungry. heuheuheuhue.. Oh well.."







Check out the belachan... aiyahh.. who want to come my place to eat?? heuheuhue..




Anyway, something really cute sits on mom's bed, which is next to mine. But hers is about 300 bucks more expensive lah.




This was something from bro Wit when he was in Singapore last last month.
Apparently, he used to bribe mom to accompany him to Takashimaya to shop for his 'girlfriends' heuehue......Damn cute righttt??? I used to use it as a punching dummy =p

Recently, also, I've been reading children's book.

Sod off if you're laughing. Bloody Hell..

It's by Salman Rushdie can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Go read, it's called Haroun and the Sea of Stories.. I love it!!!!!







It's rather dark, very very imaginative, very colourfully grey and check out some of his short poetic phrases:



IF FROM SPEED YOU GET YOUR THRILL
TAKE PRECAUTION - MAKE YOUR WILL

Hehuehuehe... actually I am not sure the book is really for kids.. it's abit cooky. But I love it anyway.



Last but not least. Celly here is tired because she's back to the everyday-drink-to-death period.
I was at Zouk, Rouge, Zouk, Paulaner, MOS, Riverine, The Wrench Saloon, MOS again, Paulaner, Zouk again and tonight MOS again.

I have to run a lot of late-night errands lah basically. You know.. like drinking with old friends, birthday parties..paying some dues., singing, buying supper or Gatorade from 7-11....


I'am officially a BatWoman. Totally nocturnal. But something else is kinda wrong nowadays.


Last Friday, at Velvet, it was only 1 am, friends were around and drinks were flowing.

People were talking, dancing...

Guess just what the hell I was doing at the comfy sofa..??


Playing Solitaire..








Like Heow!!!

Throbbing music all,....


And I was playing solitaire? All night? Somemore I left at 2 am, cause the music was spoiling my concentration on the game.





What's up with me?

It's time to go for Botox liao , is it?

12 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Ooh! You're reading a S.R book! Vee very careful you do not inccur the warth of the turliburnees. Sss...;p
Mmm*drooling* Oh how I wished I could eat the food without care but.....Sss...:I
Hey solitaire is a good gmae that I've been playing also but I'm actually hooked on mine sweeper. Sss....:]

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

u look serupa macam mak u

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger DiDa gently snorted that...

i think you're almost a carbon copy of your mom. you two look so alike.

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Oooh...FOod!!*droolin*Spicy FooD!! *yumyum* =D

Hey Celle babe..I wanna learn how2cook Indo dishes so I can cook & enjoy them while in Aussie!!will ur mommy teach me??

I used to play Solitaire w my palmtop while tryin2sleep in bed..but then it accidentally reset itself due2low batt..& i cant seem2find the CD tt comes w it w free game..so cannot play anymore*sigh* =( Missin playin!!Use to play it in lecture(i meant really borin lecture~duh) haha =b

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

U need HELP ....

 
At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I am drooling over your food posts! I haven't had Indo food for a long time...
Any chance you can post some recipes?

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

snake: mine sweeper i like too! but don have on my pda yet. tats all...else i be clubbing while playing mine sweeper!

chris n dirtydancer: actually.. recently everybody says i look like my mother... ehuheue.. mom says that if first daughter looks like her.. means my dad liked her before she liked him.. it was true lah..


winterangelzz: hueheuhue.. i also dont know how to cook leh.. better learn from my mom ah.. come learn when u here lor. wah lau dun play too much during lecture heuhuehue..

sleekshoes: HEH? hmm..

anonymous: heuhueehuhe.. i dun have tho. i go ask mom if she has

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

STOP using the doll as a unching BAG!! later one of the sewing came off again..
hehehe... now you so free hhooo?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

aiyah.. not all the time lah.. only whenever she calls it b*g0l.. if u noe wat i mean heuheuhe

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Simplistic Complexity gently snorted that...

I look so miserable there... HAHAHAHa.. ahyor.. must be a bad day for me lorr horr... we didn't watch the pirates that day... sorry for being indecisive... heheheheh

Okay lar, stop over-hyping me.. i'm not even half-assed of what you've said... >. < i'm still trying here, very hard indeed..... Okay??

okay, just dropping by....

Aihya, you no long no blog lite now you blog 3 post simultaneously... must be too much free time ....

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Free dieting pill Buying diet pills in canada Model women hairy pussy Oldsmobile omegas for sale

 
At 7:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

What a great site male dirty ass Breast surgery in england remington model 870 Ass praise Cell phone cover motorola v300 effectiveness of evista http://www.buy-celexa-1.info/Que-produce-clostridium-botulinum.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home