My tusheez

This blog was started once upon a time when a young girl at school didnt know better but thought otherwise. So the way earlier entries can be crass and words inappropriate so please don't judge. As now the person has evolved into someone older and wiser (hopefully) ..:.... But some of the entries were classic and hilarious so I don't have the heart to delete them :@ Well we were all young (read:wild) once, right?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

New Home

I am so proud of myself.

For the first time, I actually my 'own' place. I know I didn't buy it. I rented it.
But the whole of 3 bedroom condo, I got it and paid for it myself, furnished it myself.

I also bought all the home gadgets, TV lah, stereo lah, beds lah... Though still havent' finished buying.
I bought my first TVs, dining table, 4 single beds, wah.. so many lah...

I think credit card bill next month is gonna give me heart attack.

But I think mom likes it.


She better lah.. Man, sometimes I still dont understand her.
How could she want to sleep on a 400 bucks mattress??
So expensive for farkz ah. Mine was not even 200 lor.. Same same got spring what..

So, in the end she conned me into spending more for a mattress that apparently support your back, give you good postures and spinal structures and SHITS like that. MOTHERS! Hahaha.. okay lah.. maybe she got some points there..


Still, *sigh*.. 400 bucks can buy at least 8 shoes leh!

Then I thought of my cheaper one. Heh. I sleep okay on it for the last one year leh. It's kinda different when you have to spend YOUR own money for necessities like this.
I still remember, donkey years ago, in primary 6, back home in Jakarta, I demanded for a king-size waterbed from dad for getting first in class. He got it for me, I think that time waterbed for 1 grand was expensive. But I didn't feel anything. But, now, I barely just started my career, if I have to spend 1 grand on a stupid matress, I will go bonkers. Anyway, water bed just burst last year, flooded my whole room which is now my dad's room.

Ahh.. the issues with growing up and growing old and now growing broke...

We have been trying to decorate our house nicely, though in a more econmical way. My mom got this 7 bux per set colourful bulbs to hang on the wall, from Thailand..






So pretty..




Got one more at the living room there..

I took photoes of my bed next to hers, both with no frame, quite fun leh. Then we have a super-sized bed, two queen mattresses next to each other. Can make into a wrestling ring if you install the railings around it liao.


And nowwww... I show you the guest rooms..







I have two of these guest rooms, one is still empty.
I am looking for 2 students!!
I will be buying desks soon.

So, please let me know if any overseas student would like to stay here!
I am looking for (normally) Indonesian kids (primary-tertiary) who would like to study in Singapore and is looking for a host family cum guardian.

So, help me spread the word?? I would really appreciate it =). I buy you dinner lah!!!



The accom. package would include laundry, meals 3 times a day (home cooked Indon/Chinese/International cuisine), cleaning, internet, wireless broadband 4000, tuition available separately, cable tv, fax, phone,etc etc. Basically all taken care of.

Facilities include swimming pool, jacuzzi, study room, tennis, basketball, security, bbq pit, sauna, etc etc.

The condo is new and it's gorgeous =)


Thank you !!!




Ah, here's TeeeVeee.
Wah piang.. I wanted to buy plasma,. but I think wait one or two more year lah hor.. No need to spend so much on something thats gonna depreciate in value very fast.







Remember help me spread the word about the host family yah!!
I really need more student tenants, else will go bankrupt soon. =)


Heh Heh.


Thank you in advance!!


xoxoxo

23 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I'll let that friend of mine that you suppose to meet know about this. Maybe he can help you look for the students.....

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

oh he does? what does he do? he knows a lot of indons is it

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

hmm.. your new place looks great!! Mind sharing which area are u putting up at?

And only available for rent to students?

Gambit

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

yea wheres this new place? it looks way cool.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

He's with Orange Tee...meet up this week? Maybe can ask the boss of that ayam penyek at Lucky Plaza on your behalf:) I think he has some relative who want to study here.....

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger chris gently snorted that...

happy er...new home ??

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger J Schnorng gently snorted that...

hi miss. i have lost all my cellphone numbers and you are never on msn. emailing your phone number to me please ok thanks!

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

Hi...like to know the location of the condo. May be interested.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

gambit: hey. it's actually in the West, in the bukit batok area. wah.. hmm.. not only for students i spose. but normally. only students would want a shared room with meals thou.

anonymous: its near bukit batok there.

chris: eh heh. thank you!!

mr rambotan: email u my number? heuheue.. okay lahh.. n change ur photo oredi.. wat man with ubrerra damn ugryyy

anonymous: hey. why dont u drop me an email?? - marcellys@gmail.com

cheers

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

blackcat: ah. this week. maybe friday go river or smth?

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

River is good. If he's not going fishing or has any other appt, we'll be there...will sms you...

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

He just informed me that he's going to introduce you to an indo student who has some contacts. So see you Friday evening at River...Hope you really can make it this time as he's flying off to Hong Kong on Saturday.

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hk? wah.. so haspening ah

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

What to do...the wife keeps on pestering him to go to the disneyland...luck her...hehez!!!...

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

u no say yr place where? N, S, E, W or central

 
At 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

tat's so cool to be able to get(rent) ur own place!Its really nice too..great job!
Am back in Aussie now..Uni startin soon*sigh*..
Myers havin really great sales! =)

tell ya something..was readin ur previous post on MOS..u say something bout ur shoes..& i dreamt bout the same thing happenin to me after readin it..wat the??*weird* haha..nice shoes..i mean the colors..been wanna find something like tat..but always the colors are not wat i wanna..

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Alex gently snorted that...

oei char bor. tis sat going mos with amelia they all. if u there drop me a msg yah.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

sun: its in the westt.. i said oredi mah.. bkt batok thereeee
how how? got lobang???

alex: i think sat cannot. sunday morning got meditation. ifg i can wake up lah. hahaha

winterangelzz: so u dreamed that u went to mos and your espadrilles came off like mine??
eheuheuhuehue good thing is. if u dream a bout it already. its not gonna happen in real life =).. so chill..

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

oh my how much would it be for a month?

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Wulfe gently snorted that...

hey marcelly,
don't know if this reply is too late. i have a friend from Indon who is here doing his masters in law. leave me a msg on my blog and let me know. cheer

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Wulfe gently snorted that...

hey, i was the one who asked shane to msg u. sorry, my friend found a place already... thanks anyway

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Marcelly gently snorted that...

hey wulfe , no worries. thanks anyway

 
At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous gently snorted that...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home